I hate the Ducks. Go Stanford...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Considering how sure he was about the Ducks, I bet this puts some doubt into his perception of the SeaHawks destiny this year...

Cheers! ;)

Hahaha. I won a bet tonight-Not a big one, but it will sting for 6 months. I have a good friend in sales that bet me 6 months of bar tabs over this game. I guess I'll have another then?

Hoppy will post some angry we-had-the-game-but excuse in hiis infinite wisdom, and explain to all of us why the Ducks are still the best thing since Jesus walked the earth. That was pathetic. 30 seconds left and you're gonna go for it (and risk injury!!!!) just for a few more yards. Game over boys-kneel that damn ball.

Apparently, Phil should have paid for a better defense this year

Considering how sure he was about the Ducks, I bet this puts some doubt into his perception of the SeaHawks destiny this year...

Cheers! ;)

I love it when the Ducks lose. Let's all have a moment of silence....

Crickets... Just goes to show, again, playing terrible teams all year can give you a huge false sense of security.

Funny, Auburn lost to an ACC team last year. But, I digress.

San Jose State, Louisiana Tech and Samford? Yeah, thankfully you’re here to set us all straight. But in all fairness in case you forget, UCLA had the toughest schedule this year. I’d remind you of the result of that game but you already know. Shameless poke at your claim for Auburn having the toughest schedule.

The best team won this evening, no doubt. But, your team lost to Alabama and Wisconsin who both lost to Ohio State as well. See where I’m going with this? Now then, if you have a valid point then please speak up. If not then STFU.

Did I mention you all lost to FSU last year? :p

Funny, Auburn lost to an ACC team last year. But, I digress.

San Jose State, Louisiana Tech and Samford? Yeah, thankfully you’re here to set us all straight. But in all fairness in case you forget, UCLA had the toughest schedule this year. I’d remind you of the result of that game but you already know. Shameless poke at your claim for Auburn having the toughest schedule.

The best team won this evening, no doubt. But, your team lost to Alabama and Wisconsin who both lost to Ohio State as well. See where I’m going with this? Now then, if you have a valid point then please speak up. If not then STFU.

Did I mention you all lost to FSU last year? :p

Let me remind you of who else auburn played this year: Kansas st, ole miss, miss st, Alabama, lsu, in other words, all teams that would drag the field with any team from the pac whatever number it is this year. So was UCLA ranked dead last or something? How many teams did they play that were ranked numero uno in the nation at some point during the season? Hell we will go with number 5 or better? Do you see where I'm going with this? If not the stfu lol.

Also, I never said OSU wasn't good. They beat Alabama for godsake, they had to have been doing something right. And yes auburn lost to both of those teams, their defense started breaking down against fsu last year and kept on falling except for the second half of the Arkansas game and the one game against lsu. Your point is what? They fixed that with a new defensive coordinator though.

Oh yea. Since you're naming cupcake teams that auburn played to have an easy week between all the tougher teams, exactly who did Oregon play this year that proved they deserved the ranking they had and the chance at a playoff birth? Go ahead, we will wait.

Let me remind you of who else auburn played this year: Kansas st, ole miss, miss st, Alabama, lsu, in other words, all teams that would drag the field with any team from the pac whatever number it is this year. So was UCLA ranked dead last or something? How many teams did they play that were ranked numero uno in the nation at some point during the season? Hell we will go with number 5 or better? Do you see where I'm going with this? If not the stfu lol.

Also, I never said OSU wasn't good. They beat Alabama for godsake, they had to have been doing something right. And yes auburn lost to both of those teams, their defense started breaking down against fsu last year and kept on falling except for the second half of the Arkansas game and the one game against lsu. Your point is what? They fixed that with a new defensive coordinator though.

Oh yea. Since you're naming cupcake teams that auburn played to have an easy week between all the tougher teams, exactly who did Oregon play this year that proved they deserved the ranking they had and the chance at a playoff birth? Go ahead, we will wait.

*snicker* honeycutt meltdown 2015: Never forget. Rationalize your hatred however you want. :D

Damn it is almost football season... I know that because this thread popped back up! Cheers boyz.

sorry to hear you dont like decent people hoppy. ill try roll your yard if im ever near there for some godawful reason.

Back