I hate the Ducks. Go Stanford...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't particularly hate the ducks, I just hate when teams are always ranked way higher than they should be. I do however hate alabama. That team and the majority of their fans can suck a turd.

On second thought, I've one or more too many beers. I do hate the ducks. Eff em.

I don't particularly hate the ducks, I just hate when teams are always ranked way higher than they should be. I do however hate alabama. That team and the majority of their fans can suck a turd.

On second thought, I've one or more too many beers. I do hate the ducks. Eff em.

I don't hate you. I don't hate Auburn. I love college football. Now then, STFU. :ban:

Dancing banana FTW

Even though you hacks spew disrespect to my boys I do understand what trash talk is. I assume you do too. Sorry the new guys with fancy uniforms threaten your way of life ... I don't hate Auburn or Arizona (now that they're good AZ pledges allegiance, cards too) loving the hate.

Even though you hacks spew disrespect to my boys I do understand what trash talk is. I assume you do too. Sorry the new guys with fancy uniforms threaten your way of life ... I don't hate Auburn or Arizona (now that they're good AZ pledges allegiance, cards too) loving the hate.

For the record, I hate UofA more than the Taliban and ISIS combined.

The center made the only noticeable mistake he's ever made. Just so happened it was at the worst possible time he could have made it. Plus it was an sec team which by default means they're still better than oregon.

The center made the only noticeable mistake he's ever made. Just so happened it was at the worst possible time he could have made it. Plus it was an sec team which by default means they're still better than oregon.

Don't forget Texas A&M would beat UofA by 50.

Your team can't possibly better than anyone in your division with that retardation let alone a top 3 squad. Get real.... Waaaaaaaah Eeeegawwwww

I find it very serendipitous that Arizona and Oregon are meeting in the Pac12 Championship game

I guess I shouldn't get my hopes up to soon. Still gotta get through OS

The clicker happened to land on the OU/OSU game for a moment.
Good gawdallmighty, that's a frickin' technicolor yawn right there.

Is everyone in Oregon totally color blind?
Or just utterly lacking in taste?

Sheesh...

Cheers! (Oh - I know: all the non-nauseating color schemes were taken already ;))

Nice try. Polled as unanimously the most liked unis in football every year. That is if you think it matters... but when that's the only weapon you got I guess you better use it.

Pretty soon you'll be talking about unfair it is that Phil Knight graduated from there and gives them piles of money

Alabama winning. Good job beating the beavs. Beavs have been hot all season

Yawn they were still hurting from the bludgeoning the Dawgs gave them last week.

Go cats.

Back