I do not care for _ _ _ _ _

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
anyone who look at my wife up and down. I seen you floccer. I know that look on your face, in your eyes. I don't care if you're a cop, I'll eat your floccin' face, son!

Goat cheese, over the top "niceness, " petty small talk, modern country music, people trying to be funny who aren't, a million questions, stupidity, religion, and mussels to name a few more.

Bell peppers, never liked 'em. And cooked bell peppers are even nastier, they contaminate everything they touch & stink up the whole house. I'd rather sniff ass than smell bell peppers.
Regards, GF.

having to put someone on my ignore list. If you made it there, know you are one of 7, and the first one was a Holocaust denier...

That reminds me...

Those asswipes in there pigass diesels that like to "roll coal" on people. If you don't know what that is, search YouTube.

Never heard the term so I youtubed it, as recommended. Dix. I drive a 25 year old butt-ugly diesel but it doesn't produce visible smoke. I needed a truck to haul hay, firewood, etc. and figured I'd get one that would last awhile. Diesel exhaust doesn't bother me any more than gasoline but I understand others may not agree. I apologize on behalf of those who drive a diesel without malicious intent.

Never heard the term so I youtubed it, as recommended. Dix. I drive a 25 year old butt-ugly diesel but it doesn't produce visible smoke. I needed a truck to haul hay, firewood, etc. and figured I'd get one that would last awhile. Diesel exhaust doesn't bother me any more than gasoline but I understand others may not agree. I apologize on behalf of those who drive a diesel without malicious intent.

When you need a good truck, you need a good truck. No apologies needed from you.
I've seen a few of the coal rollers (they have bumper stickers that advertise) around town. Huge 6" exhaust and push a lot of black smoke on demand. One ass kept smoking out a major road during rush hour on my way home. The ones I see are usually the Flatbiller Bro types.

50 boxes of precious hand me down holiday dishes and decorations taking up every last closet.

Friggin snowbrids driving 55 in the fast lane....

People who insist on putting their hazards on every time it rains (does that happen anywhere else but south Florida?).....

Top 40 radio.....

Hairspray. I think the women where I work are solely responsible for the hole in the ozone layer. I understand they need it for their jobs, but I'm sure they could use a pump/mist & use 1/2 as much. It's tough to breathe at certain times.
Regards, GF.

loud music in bars and restaurants. (yep i am that guy)
If its a band playing that's one thing. But to have loud music on a jukebox or over the regular speakers drives me nuts.
I am there to eat, drink, enjoy family and friends not listen to music.

- off my lawn kids -

People posting their "beer selfies" in a glass that clearly hasn't been washed in awhile judging by the bubbles stuck to the side of the glass and collapsed head. Or better yet, a dirty frosted mug.
Then some guy will say "that looks tasty" at which point I log off the internet for the rest of the day.
End rant

The city Building Department and their henchmen; the Inspektors unt Ordonnanz offiziers.

Schindlers-List-thumb-290x208.gif

or elmers glue thinned with water. Works great, and is water soluable so it washes right out. Kids used to use that when I was in high school for those extra hight more legitimate mohawks.

or elmers glue thinned with water. Works great, and is water soluable so it washes right out. Kids used to use that when I was in high school for those extra hight more legitimate mohawks.

I used soap. Zest to be precise. i"d let it sit in a sink of water for a few minutes and rub the slime in my mohawk and comb it up. it would last for days, smelled decent, and washed out clean leaving soft hair behind.

edit: pic(s) only ones I really have of the mohawk.

Picture 079.jpg

Back