Howdy from Dallas

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ever

Reaction score
Dallas grad student here. This site has already been a life saver and I hope to add to the community. Just getting started in home brewing, but already I love it.

Good times. :mug:

Welcome aboard JR (poor Dallas reference)....

You'll find an abundance of information here and an over-abundance of opinions on all matters.....but that's just my opinion...:D

Oh yeah, you're required to make at least half your posts under the influence of 2 or more homebrews...That's just the way it works around here...

That and singing the National Anthem nude while standing on your family room coffee table.

Just FYI.

RichBrewer said:
Welcome to HBT. :mug:
What have you brewed so far and what beers do you like?

My first beer (a wheat) is in the secondary right now. Probably start a hefe Saturday. I enjoy wheats, hefe's, bocks, and long walks on the beach.

Ryanh1801 said:
Welcome from Arlington, what school are you at? SMU?

Yep, SMU for grad school; Oklahoma for undergrad.

Welcome to the board, E!...I'm in McKinney and a Sooner grad as well

I'm still a noob myself, so I know what you mean about this board being a life saver...I've learned a ton here in the few months that I've been brewing

We ought to set up a HBT brew day for the Dallas Ft. Worth area. Looks like we got quite a few here.

Back