How I Got Kicked From Beer Advocate (& HBT)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has anyone taken a hypo used for injecting seasoning into turkeys and filled the hypo with beer like a stout or porter or maybe even an ale, and inject it into the center of a peep! I'm just saying...:mug:

Really? Really?! ;)

I could go for an imperial stout peep though. Might make them tolerable.

My son has challenged me to make a beer that tastes like S'mores. I wonder how well Peeps will ferment if they're cooked down in a double boiler first...

One day I will attempt to brew that up! Read that thread probably 8 times since I joined HBT. Does not sound too far fetched in a sweet stout.

I combined a lot of feed back from that thread today and started to work up a recipe.

Adjuncts! ADJUNCTS! in the name of Gary_oak won't somebody see some sense. Brew you're S'more concoction but don't call it beer. Go and read a book if you're confused.

it's the never ending song that knows exactly what you want to hear.

maybe some Dead Kennedys

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Rm-Fu8rBms[/ame]

Dead Kennedys - Holiday In Cambodia (1981)

or

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yqie3zceU-0[/ame]

Dead Kennedys - MTV Get Off The Air - (Live at DMPOs on Broadway, SF, USA, 1984)

but I am old and from the CBGB days

I wonder what Pokemon he left pallet town with? Gary Oak in the show left with Bulbasaur. It's funny because Bulbasaur sucks almost as bad as kettle corn. Charizard is definitely the way to go.

beer.png

(xkcd.com)

I've already learned that I don't need base grains, just 4# Crystal Malt (unspecified type) and 3# sugar. My beer is going to be incredible now!

I've already learned that I don't need base grains, just 4# Crystal Malt (unspecified type) and 3# sugar. My beer is going to be incredible now!

You could call it Goat :goat: Gak (pale, amber, brown depending on crystal Lovibond.)

Brew on :mug: (or maybe not)

My favorite recipe in the book is hops, water, sugar, and yeast...no malt.

This is a valuable recipe for secretly brewing beer in your bedroom at Grandma's house. Might have to leave out hops, but they don't seem necessary.

ah, the famous kilju beer recipe, unbeaten by any of those "fancy" new beers and much better to make since you only need to hide it under your laundry for 3 days before it is "drinkable"

ah, the famous kilju beer recipe, unbeaten by any of those "fancy" new beers and much better to make since you only need to hide it under your laundry for 3 days before it is "drinkable"

The funny thing to me about Kilju, and the fact that it is hooch, is that in my local southern American English dialect, it sounds like "Killed You" when I say it. As in "Dayum Son, that mess liked to kilju!"

Two days without activity...Did everyone choke on peeps and kettle corn?

I've been busy doing back to back blind tastings of kettle and....ummm....non kettle corn.

Early results indicate that it's exactly the same stuff. I'm waiting for funding to write a paper on it.

Back