• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Homebrew equipment for sale in Japan

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

saintjondoe

Reaction score
I live in Fukuoka, Japan, and am looking sell off all the homebrew equipment and resources that I've acquired over the years. I have a lot of high quality stuff, perfect for an aspiring homebrewer/brewmaster who lives in Japan and wants to create high quality homebrew right away.

I've attached a pdf listing all the items I have for sale with reference pictures and prices. I spent over 300,000 yen on all this stuff, but I would be willing to part with the entire set for around 60,000 yen. I would prefer to sell everything together rather than piecemeal. The most challenging thing will be shipping or delivering the equipment. Ideally you would come to me to pick it up (that way you'd be able to examine the equipment) but there are certainly other options that we could discuss.

In any case, if you are at all interested starting up a homebrew hobby or a professional brewing career in Japan (I personally know a few brewmasters in Japan who started off as homebrewers) please message me! I will also reply to responses to this post if there are any questions.

P.S. If anybody has any advice where to post/send this information where homebrewers in Japan can see it let me know. Because this is Japan I think that it might take some time to find a buyer, but that's okay. I am not in a hurry.

Attachments

• Brewing Equipment List.pdf
    842.4 KB · Views: 0
contact stars and stripes as well as any of the military base news papers and post and add on there I bought setups when stationed there that way in the 90's and late 2k

That's a good idea. Thanks for the tip! I don't see any options to submit classified ads on the Stars and Stripes website though. Maybe I should keep looking?

Still looking for some interested person in Japan to by this stuff. I'll keep bumping this post from time to time until I find a buyer (which admittedly could take a while).

Still looking for some interested person in Japan to by this stuff. I'll keep bumping this post from time to time until I find a buyer (which admittedly could take a while).
I'm interested. I live in Yakushima so I'm not too far away. Can you please post an email address so I can write you directly? Thanks.

Latest posts

Back