• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale HERMS hybrid rig and all equipment

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dounlehillbrew

Reaction score
Hey All! I hope this doesn’t get deleted for the new member issue. I’ve been a member of these forums for years but can’t for the life of me remember my user name/email I used. Haven’t been on here in close to 8-10 years.

I don’t have as much time these days to brew so I’m looking to part ways with my brewery. It’s given me years of fantastic beer and sad to see it go but I need the garage space. First $2k takes it. I’m SW burbs of Chicago. Willing to deliver for full price offer within 50 miles. This is around $6k worth of stuff but I realize that homebrewing is not as popular as it once was.

Runs like a top. I got 80-80% efficiency from this beast. Selling this as well as all of my equipment. Too much to list but everything you’d need to brew, keg, and drink all grain beer.

I’m sure I have the build specs around somewhere for any serious offers. This is the gist:

-10-12 gallon yield
-electronically controlled temps
-propane heat (3-4 brews per tank)
-HERMS hybrid with direct fired initial heating
-plate chiller
-wort and water pumps
-stainless sparge arm
-stainless hop strainer
-stainless false bottoms
-50’ copper coil in HLT
-keg/bottling equipment
-yeast culturing equipment