• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale $75 ex-homebrewer blowout

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MGSeattle

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I've been homebrewing for nearly 20 years now, but can no longer physically do so.

For $75 CASH, you can have all my equipment. Four 5-gallon kegs, one 2.5-gallon keg, a Blichmann Engineering Fermenator, a Blichmann Engineering Therminator, a 2021 PicoBrew system, and tons of other stuff. Everything is in good / clean condition. The catch? You have to take EVERYTHING.

I'm in N.E. Seattle and everything is in my garage. You can pull up and load your car/truck. The smaller stuff is all in boxes / containers. If I missed something (I don't think I did), just contact me again. I just want this stuff to go to someone who appreciates and uses it. :)

First person to contact me gets it all. Pick up over this weekend would be ideal. Email me at [email protected].

-- Matt

Attachments

• HB1.jpg
    HB1.jpg
    137.4 KB · Views: 0
  • HB2.jpg
    HB2.jpg
    165.8 KB · Views: 0
  • HB3.jpg
    HB3.jpg
    133.9 KB · Views: 0
  • HB4.jpg