Hockey

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah... I know but... Before that, when we didn't have the budget, we played: white jerseys vs. color jerseys!!!

None of us had the same jersey... only white vs color... you see!
I figured something along those lines. Too good for for sweaters vs. skins, pads vs. no pads?

Babies.

Bowman was a great asset to the Wings. I'm sure the Hawks will get a good investment. Bowman wanted to be close to his son, and be able to work with him. Wings were basically using him as a sounding board/consultant while he was in retirement, and hopefully they can retain hiw presence after he's gone, if you know what I mean. I'm sure a lot of him has rubbed off on the team and management.

Still, I like Mike Babcock. He's a much better speaker on TV (he doesn't have the assistants doing interviews for him) and he tells it just the way it is. I guess he doesn't pretend that hockey strategy is a big mystery like Bowman. He seems to have fun like most of th erest of the team (which is easier when you win...)

I don't know. I like Bowman for what's he's helped the Wings (and others) do, but he just seemed like so much of a no-fun hard-ass.

jersey.JPG

Great jerseys! We are starting ice at the end of the month... Waiting for a sponsorship to come through, but I'll post our jerseys when we get them.

goodryan.jpg

This is me in our roller jerseys that we've been wearing for 3 years. We have whites too.

Oh!!! Roller hockey! that's tuff.

Is it harder for a goalie on roller blades then on ice skates? Cuz for any other player, it just isn't the same game!

Oh!!! Roller hockey! that's tuff.

Is it harder for a goalie on roller blades then on ice skates? Cuz for any other player, it just isn't the same game!

Both different, but the problem is going back and forth between... I've had some crappy Monday night inline games after playing ice on Sunday mornings lately. You learn to expect to slide, and when you don't... Well, when I play ice this fall, I'm not going to play inline too. And after doing that, I have concerns whether I'll ever go back to inline.

Back