High post count does not equal brewing knowledge

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
brewing knowledge = (your IQ/#posts)gallons of beer made

A perfect/simple equation for calculating brewing knowledge

I don't like this formula, I keep entering it in my calculator and getting the answer as *******!

You really held out that long!!??

Yes, Revvy said to. Wasn't I supposed to? He looks so important and everything. I was always told never to go against your pastor. Don't tell him though but I do pick up the ones in clear bottles now and again and examine the sediment. <ooeer> ;)

Yes, Revvy said to. Wasn't I supposed to? He looks so important and everything. I was always told never to go against your pastor. Don't tell him though but I do pick up the ones in clear bottles now and again and examine the sediment. <ooeer> ;)

Sorry.. is this the "Ruined first batch" thread??

four pages, and he never even came back to finish winding you guys up? i want that ten minutes of my life back. ;)

Honestly Uglygoat....where the hell would he start? This thread is already has 209 replies to his initial comment.

Granted 100 of those comments are the mindless dribble of Laughing Gnome.:D

Why thank you muchly. We'll see whether he deletes said poster after I try a beer this week at only two weeks in the bottle. :eek:

Heck, you can suck the flat green beer right out of the primary if you want to....just don't start an is my beer ruined thread if it tastes like crap...crap is only a valid reason to start a thread, if said crap can be traced to satan's anus. :D

As soon as you are druk or stoopid enough to post a silly a$$ picture of yourself on here, I will :D

Athe he he hemmmm:

IMG_0446.jpg

Hmm, 8700/30... dang I need to brew more or shut up.

That's the problem with the Internet... you can type while drinking. Usually, in real life, the pint glass occupies the pie hole for a sufficient amount of time that the speaker is able to fake being sage. In reality... he's just drunk.

When I get my free software I'll be sending it to my Nigerian banker friend. He needs all the free stuff he can get.

When I get my free software I'll be sending it to my Nigerian banker friend. He needs all the free stuff he can get.

............ This is turning into the next post whoring thread. :D

And what a great tribute to the OP! I mean...his original gripe was about how you could get post count without gaining brewing knowledge....and this post is the first in over 100 to even mention the "B" Word.

I think Mr. Impetuous would be quite proud of his accomplishment.

And what a great tribute to the OP! I mean...his original gripe was about how you could get post count without gaining brewing knowledge....and this post is the first in over 100 to even mention the "B" Word.

I think Mr. Impetuous would be quite proud of his accomplishment.

I still contend that I am getting smarter by reading this thread...otherwise how could I justify it :)

But I think this is also a testament to how much we stick together in this community, even the "relative" newcomers, lik groovepuppy, shceky, and HbHaus. We all kinda came together in our indignation. It's really NOT about postcount, it's really about what you contribute and whether or not you come in regularly...I mean, you could only post 2-3 times a day, but regularly, and are making an effort to let us get to know you, and you get to know us, then you're gonna "feel" like family relatively quickly, regardless of your post count....and we're going to feel the same about.

And it's not even that you answer a lot of brewing questions either..I like to think it's about connecting with each other...(Look at laughing gnome for instance, I can't recall the last time he talked about brewing...but who cares...His personality and twisted way of seeing things, including this place, is just as important.)

And I don't know if you haven't noticed, but some of us here are protective of our community and the people who go about making it one.

:mug:

But I think this is also a testament to how much we stick together in this community, even the "relative" newcomers, lik groovepuppy, shceky, and HbHaus. We all kinda came together in our indignation. It's really NOT about postcount, it's really about what you contribute and whether or not you come in regularly...I mean, you could only post 2-3 times a day, but regularly, and are making an effort to let us get to know you, and you get to know us, then you're gonna "feel" like family relatively quickly, regardless of your post count....and we're going to feel the same about.

And it's not even that you answer a lot of brewing questions either..I like to think it's about connecting with each other...(Look at laughing gnome for instance, I can't recall the last time he talked about brewing...but who cares...His personality and twisted way of seeing things, including this place, is just as important.)

And I don't know if you haven't noticed, but some of us here are protective of our community and the people who go about making it one.

:mug:
Amen, brother.

Is it group hug time?:)

Back