Hey Montana (Missoula esp) people!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

riverfrontbrewer

Reaction score
I will be in town in August and am looking to secure a hotel room from which I can walk to the most breweries/beer spots/etc....would the Holiday Inn Downtown be a decent choice?

Thanks

The holiday inn downtown isn't too far from downtown and the bars... but brew pubs are a little ways.. the closest would be Tamarack (new one downtown on Front St) maybe 4 blocks from your hotel or go accross the higgins bridge and the Kettle house is near 4th and Higgins (maybe 6 blocks from your hotel).. But to get to Bayern it is a ways across town on Russel St and Big Sky is way out by the airport (free tasting there only no buying drinks as they are too big now).

My advise though if I were you I would skip all of them and head south of Missoula on 93 to Stevensville 30 min drive and go to the Blacksmith Brewery and when you finish there keep going south on 93 to Hamilton and you'll find my favorite place ever... Bitterroot Brewing. Good Luck! :rockin:

Thanks for the input Lolo! Great timing as well since we are riding out tomorrow at 1 pm! If we do it right we should hit 25-27 MT breweries between Friday and Wednesday!

when you make it to Hamilton be sure to grab a burger at Nap's for lunch

def don't skip Kettlehouse :)

Did you have a good trip to zootown? I hope you went through Hamilton and had a Belgian Trippel at Bitterroot brewing! They used local MT honey in it and it's awesome!

Back