My Experience with SS Brewtech

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The most disturbing thing in all this is the duck-and-cover, blame-the-shipper/customer(!?) responses from the manufacturer. How a company responds when things go wrong tells me the most about them.
Everything I have purchased from SSBT has been direct from them. Just to be on safe side given the expense.

I thought I'd update this thread and report the resolution I received from OBK related to these kettles. I ended up deciding that I'd rather take a refund and start over with another manufacturer. OBK then decided to offer me a discount to keep the flawed products I'd originally received. I've decided that their offer was more than fair given the circumstances, and agreed to take it.

I'll have a bit of tinkering to do on these to fix some of the damage, and I'll be living with a few misaligned ports. But all in all, I think it worked out as well as it could have given the circumstances.

Latest posts

Back