Hello from SE WI!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xsists

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I'm Brian and I'm from Waukesha, WI. I am new to the craft and have been lurking/reading a ton on this site for the past couple years and finally pulled the trigger.

I decided to start out AG and just racked my first batch (Ed Worts Haus Pale) into the secondary. Planning to keg next weekend (yeah, I tend to go all out when jumping into a new hobby).

I look forward to gaining more knowledge from the site and getting to know everyone around here. Another few weeks and I can finally RDWHAHB!

Welcome! I went all in a month ago. Just brewed my 6th AG batch yesturday. I have many friends in Milwaukee and get out there once or twice a year. Summerfest for sure.

Welcome to the insanity we call brewing! And three of my four kids were born at Waukesha Memorial Hospital! I am an expatriate Wisconsinite, hoping to move back to my home state in the near future. Again, welcome!

glenn514:mug:

Back