Hello from Greece

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GeorgePap78

Reaction score
Hello to everyone from Greece.:)
I am a novice homebrewer. I started making beer at home two years ago with the kits we all know and after a while I continued with the extracts. Some months ago, I bought a grainfather g30 to start all grain homebrewing. I have tried some recipes which I found on sites and forums and the beers were good. I am sure that I will enrich my knowledge regarding homebrewing with this forum and I will definitely help anyone who needs it (although I believe that most of you are much more experienced than me)

Thank you very much

Welcome to the club. I too have been doing this for a couple of years. Started with Extract Kits from Morebeer and moved on to All Grain after that. I have gotten so much advise from these fine folks its crazy. Have also gotten supplies and even equipment from folks here too. Sharing the info is what it is all about. I don't know much, but like any good Italian, I throw in my two cents worth, and really that is about all it is worth. LOL. Rock on and enjoy

Back