Hello from North Dakota

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bismarckbrew

Reaction score
Hello everyone!

Wow, somehow every question I research on google leads me to this site, along with the best discussions. I am completely new to brewing and hoping to get some advice as I get started. Thank you in advance to all of the experienced brewers who contribute on this site!

Is this Gerald, or one of his realitives? Because I have it on good authority that noone lives in North Dakota. LOL
Welcome.

Let's just say that every question anybody has about beer is mostly likely asked and answered here.

Welcome.

welcome to HBT. A good friend of mine lives in Ypsilanti ND and is big into brewing. In fact, when he moved out there he bought an old restaruant building that he is converting into a micro brewpub and restaruant.

welcome to HBT. A good friend of mine lives in Ypsilanti ND and is big into brewing. In fact, when he moved out there he bought an old restaruant building that he is converting into a micro brewpub and restaruant.

Do you know the name of it? I'm in a band and travel all over the state. I'll definitely hit it up.

I'm not sure what he plans to call it. as of now he is working in Jamestown to pay the bills while he works on the building and is going through the state process to get licensed.

So, technically he is not open yet. But, he has regular tasting nights with friends and family as he develops his brews.

I'll find out what and where and update later.

I'm not sure what he plans to call it. as of now he is working in Jamestown to pay the bills while he works on the building and is going through the state process to get licensed.

So, technically he is not open yet. But, he has regular tasting nights with friends and family as he develops his brews.

I'll find out what and where and update later.

Awesome, I look forward to checking it out. I head over to Jamestown quite a bit, I have a group of friends who are into Disc Golf -- another rare breed.

Another North Dakota brewer, eh?

Welcome to the best hobby ever!

Cheers from Fargo!

:mug:

Wow, I have a good friend that lives in Fargo & we have an ongoing joke that the only people there are his family, so good to see that at least two other people are there. LOL.

Back