Hello from North Carolina (belated)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NChomebrewer

Reaction score
I have been using this web site for a couple of months and just now noticed the Introductions forum.

I am new to homebrewing. I brewed my first beer (Irish Red Ale) in August
and I am getting ready to bottle my second this weekend (Honey Brown). First one turned out great. I am drinking it now. I can't believe I made beer. And good beer too! What a great hobby!

So far I have only brewed beer using ingredient kits but once I get comfortable with the process I want to start experimenting on my own.

I am a transplanted Marylander who has lived in the Charlotte area for eight years. There is a local homebrew club that I want to look into joining.

I am very glad I found this web site that is so full of great information. Thanks to all who have made it such a great resource.

Hey NC,

I'm one of the guys in your neck of the woods, although I live a little ways away (Goldsboro). Hope to see you around at the various events.

Focus

And hello form Greenville, NC, Home of the D.E.A (Down East Alers)
Happy Brewing, umm and tasting , sampling, chugging etc:mug:

Back