Hello from Denver, CO

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

terryn73

Reaction score
Hello all!

I'm new to home brewing, but not new to beer. I'm a fanatic who is taking the leap to the next extreme. I've got the beginner 5-gal set up from MidWest supplies, complete with an immersion chiller.

I'm hoping to crank out my next batch on Saturday. My first was the RedHook ESB kit from Midwest, this will be the Power Porter kit. I'm sticking with kits for now, but hoping to get to partial mash by next year sometime. I'm limited to a small apartment and indoor cooking techniques, but I intend to overcome that!

Nice to meet you all!

Welcome! I'm new at this myself, but learned quickly that this is a great place to come for help and tips. On a side note, do you have family in Michigan?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Home Brew mobile app

Welcome to the forum and the hobby..uh I mean obsession :)...I am also in Denver!! This is a great forum with many helpful people

Welcome! I'm new at this myself, but learned quickly that this is a great place to come for help and tips. On a side note, do you have family in Michigan?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Home Brew mobile app

I do not, sorry!

Thanks, you guys!

Latest posts

Back