Hello from Atlanta

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cellar_Dweller

Reaction score
Hello all. I've been lurking and posting for a couple weeks and realized I haven't stopped in here.

I'm a 40-something creative director on an in-house graphic design team and live (and work from home!) inside the city of Atlanta. I've been brewing for almost three years now with over 40 batches under my belt, mostly all grain. This might be the biggest hobby rabbit hole I have ever fallen into, and I have a couple or three deep hobbies as is. There's nothing like the community and wealth of info, DIY component, things to learn, and well, you get to drink the results. It has seriously cut into my woodworking time and my wife has given up on asking me when I'm going to get around to finishing that chest of drawers project. ;-)

Started with a basic kit, quickly upgraded a few things, then graduated to a 15 gallon BIAB setup on propane which I happily used for over two years. Got into temp control and kegging along the way and have a dedicated space for my piles of gear in my dugout crawlspace basement/cellar.

I'm happy to report that I'm nearly done building a sweet, sweet Spike-based eBIAB system with all the trimmings that will allow me to brew indoors, just in time for Fall/Winter which is usually the heavy brew season. Water is hooked up as of this week and electric goes in next week. Profile pic is the setup. I really like the old school forum system here and the incredible knowledge base and community. I plan on sticking around if you'll have me! Cheers.

Back