HBT Fantasy Football League

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Picking up Andre Caldwell would have been a genius move….

So im not sure if she has said, but Hello are you ok with sending a small local box to the winner of the consolation bracket? I believe the other 3 of us have agreed, no pressure :D

Oh, I thought I agreed. Sorry. I do.

I'm just lucky that Welker being out didn't lead to another 40 point night for Decker.

I was hoping it would mean 20 for J Thomas. It's gonna be close with me and Cris this week.

TNGabe said:
I was hoping it would mean 20 for J Thomas. It's gonna be close with me and Cris this week.

Whatever, everyone knows the real action is in the consolation bracket anyway

Nah ... the real action will be for those of us who are out of it. I'll be drinking good beer watching the games on Sunday. Hopefully I won't touch the one earmarked for the winner! ;)

I remember just watching football. It was fun.

Speaking of blowing it, I guess I need to go pick out something to send the winner.

TNGabe said:
Speaking of blowing it, I guess I need to go pick out something to send the winner.

Haha that's the way I'm feeling as well. I think I've already got mine picked out.

Haha that's the way I'm feeling as well. I think I've already got mine picked out.

I didn't think you really had a chance once Gronk went down. I was pretty bummed when I lost top seed and the chance to play you instead of Cris this week.

TNGabe said:
I didn't think you really had a chance once Gronk went down. I was pretty bummed when I lost top seed and the chance to play you instead of Cris this week.

I have to agree with you on that one. Assuming Gronk was healthy and had a productive day today, this one would be much closer.

Ugh, Jamaal Charles, wtf. 4 TDs thru the 2nd quarter and 3 of them receiving. What is going on...

And I was pissed to see I had to play Andrikos in this consolation bracket. Thought there might be a chance of beating him in a rematch, but it's not looking so good now...

Ugh, Jamaal Charles, wtf. 4 TDs thru the 2nd quarter and 3 of them receiving. What is going on...

And I was pissed to see I had to play Andrikos in this consolation bracket. Thought there might be a chance of beating him in a rematch, but it's not looking so good now...

Daaaamn Charles is blowing it up. I thought you had Andrikos in the bag

Ouch. That's ridonkulous. I'd say you don't have a prayer at this point.

Am I hallucinating or are the Saints getting owned by the Rams? Brees threw 2 picks on first 2 possessions?

Ridire said:
One more week with my guys playing like this and I'll be in beer heaven.

Yeah right! Reggie Bush is going to score 50 pts for me tomorrow and Baltimore is going to light Detroit up. There's no way you're winning. ;)

xMalachi said:
Yeah right! Reggie Bush is going to score 50 pts for me tomorrow and Baltimore is going to light Detroit up. There's no way you're winning. ;)

If that were to happen, I think I'd send you a twelver of good beer. That would be the greatest comeback in the history of sports.

Fuzzymittenbrewing said:
Just trying to get you to talk trash...we know what happened last time you did lol

No. I'm holding my breath. I assumed I'd have a huge let down in the playoffs after being in first place most of the season.

Yep.

Jamaal Charles has been really really good to me this year, but what he did yesterday was just plain ridiculous. It was like playing Xbox on easy setting.

Has any RB ever in the history of the league gained so many yards after the catch? Holy ****.

wow I've been out of the loop for awhile but it looks like I'll be sending Fuzzy some beer soon ? Just need a couple of points tonight and then you've got a gimme next week against ridire ...

wow I've been out of the loop for awhile but it looks like I'll be sending Fuzzy some beer soon ? Just need a couple of points tonight and then you've got a gimme next week against ridire ...

Sure wish I would've scored one more point in the regular season and got the xMalachi bye. :(

Back