HBT Fantasy Football League

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
you might wanna wait till next week, its kinda collusion-ary to change it right when you need it to work in favor of you getting a QB. WE cant have a pryorgate!

I'm not to worried about it getting vetoed brah! I just looked it takes over half the league for it to get vetoed.

Nick Foles is on the block for a WR or RB ( preferably RB) who can play this week, as long as the trade can go through to impact this week. I'd also deal Geno Smith but he's on a bye this week, FYI.

EDIT: Geno plays Buffalo next week. He torched them the first meeting. Good deal for someone with a QB on a bye next week.

Cutler > Foles > Geno

And oh, have we all given up on the reverse trade? Where's the rage people?

Cutler > Foles > Geno

And oh, have we all given up on the reverse trade? Where's the rage people?

I have every intention of beating the Silly Nannies on Steroids team this week. I just wish one of my top two RB's wasn't injured...

EDIT:I believe the only positions where he is projected (for what that's worth) to outscore me are the spoils of Kaepernickgate.

Cutler > Foles > Geno

Maybe but there have to be people out there who should be worried about what they will do when their QB is on a bye week. I have 3 guys who are starters on my roster. This trade will be off the table if it doesn't go into effect this week because I will need to decide which of these guys I'm going to use in week 11 when Romo is on his bye week.

I have every intention of beating the Silly Nannies on Steroids team this week. I just wish one of my top two RB's wasn't injured...

EDIT:I believe the only positions where he is projected (for what that's worth) to outscore me are the spoils of Kaepernickgate.

Less than zero

Less than zero

The projections have not been that far off for my team in most weeks (last week was poop). My kicker exactly matched his projection last night.

I am hoping for Romo to exceed his projection and put me over Wes. Problem is, he has to do it without putting Dez over the top...

Now the league is screwed. The Kaepernick trade was questionable but now that it hasn't been reversed, I would rather Wes had started the players. Now he's short handed against me and could have other players if the trade had never happened. Totally FUBAR now.

Wes, I wanted you to leave Dez and Lacy in against me.

EDIT: although, Locker may have been the difference with or without Dez Bryant and Lacy. Man is he stinking the joint up. Wes was going to start him either way.

Worst case if kaepernickgate screws everything up I vote we make this into like a secret Santa deal. Everyone gets another member to send a beer to. No controversy and everyone tries something new. Win win

I didn't start any of the players from the trade because I'm tired of hearing all the complaining and people saying they won't send me beer if I win. So I didn't start them. And I'm about done even staying active, if I could delete myself from this league, I probably would.

Come on guy's do all your *****s hurt that fooooooking bad to cry over a god damn trade to ***** about it so much to make a guy want to quit it's a fooooooking bomber of beer not a hundred dollars if I have to send beer to the winner on behalf of some of you guy's not sending beer to the winner you will receive bad iTrader feedback.

Edit: IT'S JUST A FOOOOOOKING GAME!!!

Wow, why all the but hurt? I'd assumed everyone was joking about the trade.

The only thing I thought when I heard about the trade was, why didn't I think of that? FF is a thinking mans game, bravo Wes.

Personally I'm fine sending beer to the winner still. Only reason I suggested that is cause so many other people were bitching

Personally I'm fine sending beer to the winner still. Only reason I suggested that is cause so many other people were bitching

Yet another circumstance where not really paying attention pays off.

WesleyS said:
I didn't start any of the players from the trade because I'm tired of hearing all the complaining and people saying they won't send me beer if I win. So I didn't start them. And I'm about done even staying active, if I could delete myself from this league, I probably would.
I'm just saying that you got 'em so use 'em. I don't want to win with you holding guys in the bench.

EDIT: but so far, you're better off with them on the bench. Brown > Lacy today.

Couldn't care less about the trade.

I didn't even set my lineup this week but it's looking like I got all my potential points anyway. Perks of not having any depth.

Channel66 said:
Couldn't care less about the trade. I didn't even set my lineup this week but it's looking like I got all my potential points anyway. Perks of not having any depth.

I don't really care either but wish Wes would have started his players.

Normally I'm okay with all the wieners out and about during a pissing match but this just isn't as fun.

Back