HBT Fantasy Football League

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hate you all and I hate fantasy football, but mostly I hate you all. I will bottle my tears and ball sweat and send that to the eventual winner along with the heady topper trophy that has my pubes for heady guys beard and hair. I hate you all snd fantasy football, but mostly I hate you all. All of you.

BGBC said:
And I'm not done yet.

Johnson's first TDs of the season. Sorry and thank you Wes!

I think our trade was too one sided! We need to trade back or you're out of here! ;)

The worst part about this league is I don't know who anyone is and so I don't know who to be mad at. I do know that I'll need Wes's address to send him beer since he was the smart ass who snagged an inactive league player's stars. ;)

The worst part about this league is I don't know who anyone is and so I don't know who to be mad at. I do know that I'll need Wes's address to send him beer since he was the smart ass who snagged an inactive league player's stars. ;)

The names and team names are on page one

Fuzzymittenbrewing said:

The only one missing on that list is Hello because I was no longer able to edit the post to add her.

I kicked butt this week?! Nice & about time! It was my backup qb playing right now and my receiver I just picked up that did all the work too

Looks like all of the top 3 came up short this week.

Not so fast, Alshon Jeffery is going to go off tonight for 34.3 points :drunk:

I still cannot believe the crap luck of losing this week, with all of your guys overachieving, mine seriously underachieving, and me leaving probably the highest point player for any single week on my bench.

Crap!

Not so fast, Alshon Jeffery is going to go off tonight for 34.3 points :drunk:

I still cannot believe the crap luck of losing this week, with all of your guys overachieving, mine seriously underachieving, and me leaving probably the highest point player for any single week on my bench.

Crap!

It wasnt your fault, karma came back around to bite DC and wes. DC thought he was done but they wouldnt let that happen :D

It wasnt your fault, karma came back around to bite DC and wes. DC thought he was done but they wouldnt let that happen :D

Karma destroyed my team. Combined, Arian Foster and McFadden scored 1.5 points. I know neither was healthy, but it happened in a week in which I had 4 players in bye weeks and no other RB to use in lieu of those guys (I would have started Gore over Foster if not for the bye week but still would have gotten screwed on McFadden).

I'm just still stinging from the fact that I had a moment of "insanity" in which I actually had Foles starting over Romo and then decided that was idiotic.

If you want to be logical then take it elsewhere! :p

I kind of thought I was playing an inactive this week given my score to his. 4-4, not getting into the playoffs as far as I can tell. :(

PS anyone want Chicago's QB for a RB?

Yup, I figured I'd lose this weekend given 400 points were sitting on byes.
Oh well, at least it was close.
We live to fight another day.

Back