HBT Fantasy Football League

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You should have no problem betting me so you can chalk that as a win in your book.

I've got a lot of byes. This could be the beginning of my slide to 6-8. Maybe my luck has run out.:cross:

****ing Hopkins ... I should have played him over Bowe but it was suggested that I didn't. I think I can still pull out a win though. :)

We'll talk week 12 big boy.
In the meantime, enjoy the excruciating* pain of defeat.

* It's not that excruciating actually. :D

It was Rivers of Helu pain! Busy brew day kept me from screaming at the computer too much, but it was still hard to watch.

It was Rivers of Helu pain! Busy brew day kept me from screaming at the computer too much, but it was still hard to watch.

Wait until you lose while still scoring over 100 points...
That's as scream worthy as I've seen.

Ahhhh, Fantasy Football... So inconsequential yet so important... :fro:

In another league I am on, I busted out 173 points. The other guy barely broke 80.
Matt Ryan and Calvin Johnson accumulated 70 points combined. That's pretty stellar.
I won 4 of my 5 leagues which is a first for me this season. I'd really like to at least not come in last this season.

Barely pulled a win against Zipper Fairies...which one of you is Gabe? Hug it out?

And in all sadness, I tried to pick up Freeman but KC Cultures had waiver priority. :mad:

Hello said:
In another league I am on, I busted out 173 points. The other guy barely broke 80. Matt Ryan and Calvin Johnson accumulated 70 points combined. That's pretty stellar. I won 4 of my 5 leagues which is a first for me this season. I'd really like to at least not come in last this season. Barely pulled a win against Zipper Fairies...which one of you is Gabe? Hug it out? And in all sadness, I tried to pick up Freeman but KC Cultures had waiver priority. :mad:

I'm still hoping the giants score 120 points and you get -10 from MN defense. ;)

Channel66 said:
I'm banking on Eli having a stroke at kick off

Don't worry, this wouldn't be the first week Eli has screwed me over.

I've got Eli on my team.... what the hell happened to him this year. I guess he keeps forgetting what jerseys his team is wearing.
I need him to have a great game - but not throw to Victor Cruz, and I need the Vik's TE Williams to have a great game to pull it off in my league.
I have Ray Rice as my lead RB, and he keeps laying eggs.

Channel66 said:
Doesn't have much choice, but he only needs 8 points out of him

I'd feel better about my chances if I would've started the Panthers D. I'm about to permanently bench the Pats D, they have been underperforming the Panthers D in fantasy points so far this season. That would've been my 8 points right there. Then I would only need Eli to gain a half a point for me tonight.

I'd feel better about my chances if I would've started the Panthers D. I'm about to permanently bench the Pats D, they have been underperforming the Panthers D in fantasy points so far this season. That would've been my 8 points right there. Then I would only need Eli to gain a half a point for me tonight.

At the same time if I had started suisham at kicker I would have gotten 8 more points, and the questionable at kick off bennett at tight end for another 5 and change.

But I can't complain I had Felix Jones on ir at kickoff and he still scored. Albeit 1.9 points, it was more than I expected when I realized he was IR 5 minutes before kick off.

If I had made those changes and you still started the pats, I'd be feeling much better about Eli today. But for the time being I hope he strokes out

Channel66 said:
At the same time if I had started suisham at kicker I would have gotten 8 more points, and the questionable at kick off bennett at tight end for another 5 and change.

But I can't complain I had Felix Jones on ir at kickoff and he still scored. Albeit 1.9 points, it was more than I expected when I realized he was IR 5 minutes before kick off.

If I had made those changes and you still started the pats, I'd be feeling much better about Eli today. But for the time being I hope he strokes out
Well, he just might. ;)
Nothing would surprise me.

Well, with Matt Shaub inactive yesterday, I didn't have a choice.

Since I mentioned him derisively, he'll probably score 30 points for you tonight.

He cannot continue to be this sucky for the entire year, can he?
Dude was a legitimate HOF candidate coming into the beginning of the season.

Hello said:
True, losing to me is much more pleasant because I'm an all around awesome girl!
:ban:

You brew beer, so I guess you must be an awesome girl. ;)

Edit: I still wouldn't want to lose to you, though. :D

True, losing to me is much more pleasant because I'm an all around awesome girl!
:ban:

That's great and all but when it comes to massive quantities of awesome beer, I'm an equal opportunity asskicker. :ban:

See you in week 11, Hello (Seinfeld voice).

PS Vinegar on BBQ, come on now! ;)

Andrikos said:
Since I mentioned him derisively, he'll probably score 30 points for you tonight.

He cannot continue to be this sucky for the entire year, can he?
Dude was a legitimate HOF candidate coming into the beginning of the season.

I really should call him and apologize for drafting him. If I hadn't drafted him, he'd be doing great this season.

That's great and all but when it comes to massive quantities of awesome beer, I'm an equal opportunity asskicker. :ban:

See you in week 11, Hello (Seinfeld voice).

PS Vinegar on BBQ, come on now! ;)

Could you please watch you mouth in this thread sir! :p

NIZZLE said:
Could you please watch you mouth in this thread sir! :p

I know. I can't believe anyone would say the "a" word. On the Internet. In a forum. While trash talking. We need more moderation in this thread! ;)

So im projected to actually win this week, which means AP will fumble about 10 times and randoll will score 3 touchdowns. Im screwed

Back