HBT Fantasy Football League

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nizzle said:
watch your tone broham!

image-1178906375.jpg

Fuzzymittenbrewing said:
Pretty sure Stafford forgot how to pass. And the D forgot how to cover a fookin pass!!

Bengals vs Lions
I can't think of a matchup I could care any less about. Oh wait, the Cowboys and Eagles are playing...

Fuzzymittenbrewing said:
I wouldnt care either if you bastages hadnt got me into ff!

Hey, no one held a gun to your head and made you sign up. Or did they? You do live close to NIZZLE.

Im kind of treading water right now waiting to see how the rest of wes the nannies are going to do. Hoping Eli throws 12 picks tomorrow.

I'm pissed that Atlanta throws to Rodgers their RB as much as their receivers. He has 7 rush yards. 55 rec yrds, 2 rec tds

While I've got Douglas who does the leg work. 149 rec yrds, 1 td. Damn Rodgers is a vulture

A record year for Brady requires a Moss like "creature" to throw to, With people like welker making a short threat as well.

he won't record numbers like that again unfortunately.

He's got Gronk back now tho. Putting up some numbers on my bench in extra time...Him and Chris Ivory. Ivory's first 100 yd rushing game this year, on my bench of course...

He's got Gronk back now tho. Putting up some numbers on my bench in extra time...Him and Chris Ivory. Ivory's first 100 yd rushing game this year, on my bench of course...

Sure, but look at the team they had that went undefeated. Look at all the threats. Someone who can make split second route decisions as calm as Brady can will put up record numbers in that system time and time again, because you double up on one guy there are 4 more who are open and Brady can hit them.

He doesn't have the depth he needs to be Tom mother freaking Brady this year. He'll do okay but he's not going to light up your scoreboard often.

Hey xMalachi, Foles is still on the trading block if you're interested :drunk:

Effin Birds...Barkley with 129 yards and 3 INTs...

I have 50% more points on my bench than from my starting lineup. My D is on bye, along with my main QB. My backup QB (Ponder) probably won't play for the rest of the season. I tried to pick up another D and QB, but with a 20 person league and big benches, the scraps that are left suck. Even without a D and QB, I was predicted to have around 80pts, nowhere close to that

Back