Group Buy in Chicago #7

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am also unsure how to make sure I pay the fees and what I should call this transaction...a purchase of goods, or a personal payment owed. Thanks!

I am also unsure how to make sure I pay the fees and what I should call this transaction...a purchase of goods, or a personal payment owed. Thanks!

Just type in the email addresses the the amount on this page. AFAIK, there are no fees. At least none that I could see.

EDIT: To clarify...

"Sending money to friends and family is free for you and the recipient when you fund the transfer with your bank account or PayPal balance."

well i'm not selling you anything the vendor is so I would say personal payment owed.

So, do we just calculate the paypal fees and add it to the total? Are there paypal fees? Don't want leave you holding the bag per se.

OK, I paid. There is actually a button to click after you enter your total owed. This allows me/you to pay the charges. It seems this applies if you are paying with a credit/debit card. If your bank account is linked to paypal, there is no charge.

Yes, thanks so much! This buy was extremely organized and simple to take part in.

Paid, but think I messed the fee thing up since it didn't ask for neither personal nor for goods. Used a CC.

Either way, let me know if I owe you any more.

probably the earliest I've ever paid...

Eager to make peat smoked cream ales of the highest order.

Bill... I do see a small discrepency in what I owe. The total on the Group buy website shows a different price than what shows up on the spreadsheet. (Granted, it is only $0.14) but do you want me to pay the amount on the spreadsheet, correct?

Bill... I do see a small discrepency in what I owe. The total on the Group buy website shows a different price than what shows up on the spreadsheet. (Granted, it is only $0.14) but do you want me to pay the amount on the spreadsheet, correct?

Pay what's on the spreadsheet. Thanks.

Paid up...back to cleaning fermenters..

Low tech gravity / natural gas guy here so no fancy CIP rigs or conicals but I used PBW for the first time this weekend.... wow that stuff is like crack. Set my boil keggle over the DIY keg washer and a vat of solution. So clean!

Already regret not getting a bulk buy pack.

Neopol said:
Haha,... Yeah ...,adopted or rather rescued a Dane a few months back while already having Neopolitan...I have 300lbs of dog.

Our puppy is 8mo old and pushing 85lbs...

Low tech gravity / natural gas guy here so no fancy CIP rigs or conicals but I used PBW for the first time this weekend.... wow that stuff is like crack. Set my boil keggle over the DIY keg washer and a vat of solution. So clean!

I'm low tech too hot water, oxy-clean and starsan and a trash picked pool filter/pump to recirc..HVLP style.

Paid up. Now everyone needs to hurry up and pay so we don't have another RubyConf incident where pickups are when I'm on the other end of the country!

So is anyone interested in posting what they are planning to brew with our coming supplies?

My Pearl is for some Heady Topper experimentation. The MO is for research for beer needed at a September beerfest (English theme) (will be buying more MO in June/July, no doubt!), and my regular GW 2-row is to slam down some great APA/IPA recipes. It's taken me a good 6 years, but I'm totally hop obsessed right now.

Im finally brewing this weekend :). I just stepped 3711 starter in to 2L volume, on Monday I took 1ml freezing i did in May 2012 put it in 200ml starter and it was done within 24h, rye saison here i come :)

starman said:

Mind sharing the plans for your DIY keg washer?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back