Greetings from NJ

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ozzie53

Reaction score
I'm re-entering the world of homebrew after taking a 9 year hiatus, its good to be here and its good to be back! Right now we're kegging batches and brewing with extract, but plan to go grains sometime in the near future.
Cheers to all!!
:rockin:

Welcome back to home brewing and welcome to HBT!

Welcome, Yeah, (Grew up) down by the river
Down by the banks of the river Charles (Passaic)...love that dirty water!

Down the shore now...stop and have a pint if your passin thru...ok

sorry, didnt realize someone posted on this thread. Thanks for the responses...
Passaic County is above morris county and west of Bergen, its kinda an odd shapped county so its hard to reference the other counties, but...I am from the wanaque area
I get most of my supplies from Corrados in Clifton, and have ordered some stuff online.
What about you guys?
I like the "Right near the beach" reference, thats a Half Baked line right..."Lord have Mercy"

I get most of my supplies from Corrados in Clifton, and have ordered some stuff online.
What about you guys?

Usually bulk hops and grain through the buys on the board here...with the price of extract these days....fuggetaboutit, I'd just go buy a keg a craft beer and be done.

There are a couple of places in freehold w/ limited selection and mediocre pricing, but hey, we all gotta eat right.

I work at The Brewers Apprentice in freehold. So I get my stuff there, but I do order online for certian things.

Just a little off topic info for all yah NJ hombrewers! The Brewers in Freehold will be moving to a BIGGER Location. Almost double the size of our current location. Hoping to carry more grains, yeast, hops and general equipment!

Latest posts

Back