Glassware BIF

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hannydawg

Reaction score
If you have any questions, please pm me and I will explain/help you through the process. This isn't about whales only, just sending out a box you would be happy to receive. These are great fun as long as you keep that in mind!

The Rules:

1.) 4 glass minimum.

- MUST be stemware including mini-snifters unless specifically stated on wants sheet of recipient. Any questions about qualifying glassware must be asked before shipment, just drop me a line!
- Should focus on your target's "Wants" list, wherever possible, but cool locals are always nice! Remember, this is about sending your target an awesome box!

2.) 6 glass maximum.

- Glasses 5-6 can be non-brewery, but still beer-related, e.g. beer bars, beer shops, etc.
- Non-stems and shaker pints are allowable if necessary for glasses 5-6, but not encouraged. (*Some people do not collect shakers, and if they specify this on their wants list, please honor that.)

3.) Two of the glasses must be related. This could mean that they are from the same brewery, are the same glass from different breweries (e.g. tekus, Rastal Luttich, etc.), the same glass from different years (e.g. Darkness 2011 and 2012) or other thematic glasses, such as Duvel glasses, mini snifters, etc. Again any questions of qualifying glasses need to be asked prior to shipment.

4.) One piece of swag: swag is defined as brewery/beer-related apparel (shirt, hat, etc.), signs/tackers, tap handles, etc. This is generally an item in the $10-30 range (could be more, shouldn't be less).
- If target does not specify t-shirt size on the sign-up sheet, that means he/she prefers something other than a shirt (i.e. don't guess on shirt sizes).

5.) No beers are required for this one, but if you want to throw something in, knock yourself out.

6.) Other non-glass/beer extras are at sender's discretion (no minimum or maximum): coasters, bottle openers, koozies, stickers, misc.

Sign ups will be open until Sunday, February 21st. Sign up on the attached Google Docs Spreadsheet.

Targets will be assigned by March 3rd, and the shipping deadline is May 23rd, so you should have plenty of time to assemble a great box for your target!

WANTS/GOTS LISTS ARE MANDATORY They must be posted to the signup sheet by Sunday, February 21st. Do not post a link to BA. Attach a copy of your list to the Google Docs signup spreadsheet. IF YOU DO NOT ATTACH A WANTS/GOTS LIST, A TARGET WILL NOT BE ASSIGNED.

Google Sheets - create and edit spreadsheets online, for free.
Create a new spreadsheet and edit with others at the same time -- from your computer, phone or tablet. Get stuff done with or without an internet connection.…

We have 12 people signed up so far, capping this at 20. Any questions at all, shoot me a pm.

Back