For the Community, From the Community LIF

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey everyone - Time for another update.

First of all, I am stunned. Someone is going to have their porch BOMBED! Check this out. The group of Colorado people responsible for box #9 have decided to demolish someone's porch. I don't have a photo yet (well, i have a couple of photos, but i think there will be a single photo coming in the next few days). But here's the list. The winner of box #9 gets:
- Black Tuesday
- BA Bigfoot
- Jackie O's Brick Kiln Reserve
- TG Dorothy
- NG Wisc. Belgian Red
- Founder's Bolt Cutter
- Elevation False Summit
- Nebraska Sexy Betty
- 09-13 Mephistopheles vertical
- River North BA Hello Darkness
- Surly Syx
- FW Velvet Merkin
- Jack's Abbey Vanilla Framinghammer
- 2010 DFH Palo Santo
- Black Albert
- Opuntia
- Mother of All Storms
- Brau Bros Rye Wyne Ale
- Also a late addition Cigar City brew that i don't know which it is yet.

I'm guessing you might end up needing more than one box to hold all of that. =) BUY TICKETS, WIN BEER, HELP OWEN.

Second, I will be offline a lot this next week with WBC and CBC going on in Denver. Please feel free to bump my FB, BA, RB, and TB threads.

Finally, I apologize for being slow sending out confirmation emails. I still have messages that i haven't sent from the start of this round. I will email everyone though before the drawing, and post confirming that i did, just to make sure I didn't miss anyone.

As always, Cheers and Thank You!
Bill

Box #10 (yes, yes that is a 99 Selection Lambic. Glad you asked. The people providing beer this round really are a bit loco).

8YtlFE1.jpg

A few housekeeping updates. Boxes #4 and #7 will be customized based on the location of the winner.

Box #2 i'm waiting on the final contents and will post in a bit.

Box #6 i have a problem with this one. i'll fix and post an update soon (it may come from a different region then originally stated).

I emailed everyone that I could confirm today. If you did not receive an email from me, let me know. I currently have 23 tickets that I can't match to an owner because I didn't receive a corresponding email.

I also have 6 people who donated hidden amounts. Once Matt confirms those amounts for me, i'll get those entered as well. If you donated a hidden amount and could email the confirmation to me, that would work as well.

ok, final push! 36 hours left then i'll leave you alone for a while.

Here's all the beer in one organized list. You know you want to win some of this! :eek: :D

Box 1:
750ml Custom lambic walnut cradle
Cantillon Rose de Gambrinus
Cantillon Glass
375ml Custom lambic walnut cradle
De Cam Oude Geuze
De Cam Hammer Green Tumbler

Box 2:
2x FiftyFifty Rebel Yell
2x FiftyFifty Old Fitzgerald

Box 3:
Crooked Stave
Ferus Fluxus
Nightmare on Brett Grand Cru
Batch 60
Zeke’s Belly Up Citris Surette
Nightmare on Brett Brandy
Origins

Box 4:
Midwest box (it’ll be customized based on the winner’s wants list and beers not available to them, brewers such as 3 Floyds, Pipeworks, New Glares, Half Acre, Revolution)

Box 5:
Cantillon Vigneronne
Cantillon Fou Foune
New Glarus Wisconsin Belgian Red
New Glarus Raspberry Tart

Box 6:
Midwest box (customized based on winner’s wants list and beers not available to them)

Box 7:
Northern California box (customized based on winner’s wants list and beers not available to them)

Box 8:
Super Owen t-shirt
Firestone Walker XVII
Fantome Brise-BonBons!
Upright Blend Love
FiftyFifty Brandy Eclipse
Drie Fonteinen Oude Geuze 375ml
Firestone Walker Velvet Merkin

Box 9:
Bruery Black Tuesday
Sierra Nevada BA Bigfoot
Jackie O's Brick Kiln Reserve
Toppling Goliath Dorothy
New Glarus Wisconsin Belgian Red
Founder's Bolt Cutter
Elevation False Summit
Nebraska Sexy Betty
Avery 09 Mephistopheles
Avery 10 Mephistopheles
Avery 11 Mephistopheles
Avery 12 Mephistopheles
Avery 13 Mephistopheles
River North BA Hello Darkness
Surly Syx
Firestone Walker Velvet Merkin
Jack's Abbey Vanilla Framinghammer
Dogfish Head 2010 Palo Santo
Struise Black Albert
Avery Barrel Aged Series #18 - Opuntia
Pelican Mother of All Storms
Brau Bros Rye Wyne Ale
A mystery Cigar City beer

Box 10:
Cantillon Kriek
Upland Raspberry Lambic
Upland Sour Reserve
Jackie O’s Evelyn
Bellvue Selection Lambic
Alesmith Barrel Aged Speedway Stout

I am, once again, totally caught up on emails. However, I still can't match about 5% of the donations to emails. If you haven't received a response, message me so i can make sure i have you in the raffle.

Final day! Win an amazing box of beer (or 10)

you guys truly are amazing. Don't even know what to say...Thanks so much for the continued support. Raffle Video featuring Owen coming soon.

to-the-guy-who-wanted-this-as-an-upvote-gif.gif

Ummm....WOW? :eek::eek::eek:

We did even better this time than the first round. I honestly didn't think that was possible. You are all amazing!

I will get the names over to Matt today. The drawing will be dependent on Owen's schedule but might be a week or so away. I'll post an update in a few days.

One last call. I have a few hundred dollars in donations that don't match an email. It's very possible that they are just other donations that came in at the same time. But, if you haven't received a message from me (or if we haven't spoken), then you might not be in the raffle. Shoot me a message to confirm. I want to make sure everyone is entered.

We did even better this time than the first round. I honestly didn't think that was possible. You are all amazing!

I will get the names over to Matt today. The drawing will be dependent on Owen's schedule but might be a week or so away. I'll post an update in a few days.

One last call. I have a few hundred dollars in donations that don't match an email. It's very possible that they are just other donations that came in at the same time. But, if you haven't received a message from me (or if we haven't spoken), then you might not be in the raffle. Shoot me a message to confirm. I want to make sure everyone is entered.
I sent you a message. When we receive a response, that means we're in right?

Never sent email, just did. Go Owen!

Raffle Winners!

Once again, Owen has drawn the names for our beer giveaway. I'd post the list here, but that would take away all the fun of watching this video.

Congratulations to the winners and thank you to everyone for all of your support this time around. I'll leave you alone for a while and go work on getting these boxes sent out.

The next round will start up in about a month and will feature beers from world traveler and lambic fanatic, Bryan C. Turner.

This summer, I'll be back to run the "It Takes a Village" raffle. If you'd like to donate beers for that round, please get in touch with me via private message or send me an email ([email protected])

Cheers,
Bill

Back