Fellowship of the Homebrew IX: Better Bring Beer Because Birthday Boys' Bellies Be Bone-dry

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lololol yah not that bad but $40...just hope I wrapped everything up well enough to make the journey

To all those interested, here's an unbeatable offer for you : ) ...organic, hand plucked, hand processed apricots (I bear several scars now from being stabbed and sliced open by the pits...apparently that IS a thing, ughhhhhhhh).

They have been pitted and sorted, and frozen so each bag is just the fruit, skins, and juice. They are suitable for brewing but not much else given that they are quite small and they ranged from just under ripe to just over ripe. There is not a ton of fruit, but there is a lot of skin flesh and a bit of juice...you'll get plenty of apricot flavor (I've done it this a few times with small, otherwise useless fruit). Anything on either side of the ripeness scale got tossed.

Here's how it works...

I have three bags, so the first three individuals to claim a bag get them (PM your address; I ain't coming to look for you). I'll cover shipping...you trade with beer; it would be nice to get one made with the apricots, but I really don't care either way. One beer, two beers, ten beers...again, I don't care.

Bag 1 - 5lbs
Bag 2 - 3lbs
Bag 3 - 3lbs

You can only claim one bag!

IMG_20190918_131540.jpg

@PianoMan
@jimyson
@jerbrew
@JDXX1971
@Scturo
@imasickboy
@fourfarthing
@TwistedGray
@Thorrak
@cegan09
@Brizzo
@RevKev
@GaBrewZoo
@HawleyFarms
@MapleGroveAleworks
@Dade0
@Homercidal
@pshankstar
@brandtrepair
@SailorJerry
@FunkedOut
@Boomer
@TBC
@Mike Newman
@Blackdirt_cowboy
@madscientistbrewNq
@JCasey1992
@6Tap
@TheEagleRising
@Homergah
@chrisgood1
@corbmonster
@Gunshowgreg
@Beerwildered
@Dgallo
@aharri1
@passedpawn
@marchuk96
@jaymosbeershack
@camonick
@LoneTreeFarms
@Hoppy2bmerry

To all those interested, here's an unbeatable offer for you : ) ...organic, hand plucked, hand processed apricots (I bear several scars now from being stabbed and sliced open by the pits...apparently that IS a thing, ughhhhhhhh).

They have been pitted and sorted, and frozen so each bag is just the fruit, skins, and juice. They are suitable for brewing but not much else given that they are quite small and they ranged from just under ripe to just over ripe. There is not a ton of fruit, but there is a lot of skin flesh and a bit of juice...you'll get plenty of apricot flavor (I've done it this a few times with small, otherwise useless fruit). Anything on either side of the ripeness scale got tossed.

Here's how it works...

I have three bags, so the first three individuals to claim a bag get them (PM your address; I ain't coming to look for you). I'll cover shipping...you trade with beer; it would be nice to get one made with the apricots, but I really don't care either way. One beer, two beers, ten beers...again, I don't care.

Bag 1 - 5lbs
Bag 2 - 3lbs
Bag 3 - 3lbs

You can only claim one bag!

View attachment 644820

@PianoMan
@jimyson
@jerbrew
@JDXX1971
@Scturo
@imasickboy
@fourfarthing
@TwistedGray
@Thorrak
@cegan09
@Brizzo
@RevKev
@GaBrewZoo
@HawleyFarms
@MapleGroveAleworks
@Dade0
@Homercidal
@pshankstar
@brandtrepair
@SailorJerry
@FunkedOut
@Boomer
@TBC
@Mike Newman
@Blackdirt_cowboy
@madscientistbrewNq
@JCasey1992
@6Tap
@TheEagleRising
@Homergah
@chrisgood1
@corbmonster
@Gunshowgreg
@Beerwildered
@Dgallo
@aharri1
@passedpawn
@marchuk96
@jaymosbeershack
@camonick
@LoneTreeFarms
@Hoppy2bmerry
That's awesome.

Im proud that that Kitten Biscuit made it to you. I drank my last one a week amd a half ago, and thought about drinking that one a few times. Enjoy.

I can’t wait to try it. The only reason I didn’t pick you in the FOTD was because you told me you’d throw a couple extras in and I was hoping to score one or two from your offer in my FOTHB box. It worked out for me!

Gonna go ahead and hijack this thread for a quick second! My wife has me peddling cookie dough for her club - California Nursing Student Association; the proceeds from the cookie dough sales go to fund nursing student travel and membership due should they want to join the national Nursing Student Assoc. Anyways, figured I'd harass you guys! The cookie dough comes in 40 preformed cookie dough balls which you can freeze, refrigerate, but they're also shelf stable for a few weeks.

NOTE: Please add $10 to an order to cover some of the shipping, and I'll toss in some homebrew beer with the shipment to sweeten the dealio!

Ordering is good through the 8th, and dough should arrive on November 6th.

ps: I will be in Maryland the second(ish) week of November (East side of the beltway, 30min sound of Annapolis), so I could hand deliver some if anyone of our Maryland friends are interested.

COOOOOOOOOOOKIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES

IMG_20190928_144643.jpg

Back