Fellowship of the Homebrew IX: Better Bring Beer Because Birthday Boys' Bellies Be Bone-dry

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@ehk089 I swear I will get the beers out too you. We had a few things recently come up that had to take precedence but should be good now. I’m prob going to send you the IPAS now with some extra and then get the sour out once it’s finished with a few more extras!

Thx @aharri1

HBs plus a sidetrade

IMG_0095.JPG

BOTH BAGS HAVE BEEN CLAIMED!

Round 2!

IMG_20191004_133718.jpg

To all those interested, here's an unbeatable offer for you : ) ...organic, hand plucked, hand processed plums. They have been pitted and sorted, and frozen so each bag is just the fruit, skins, and juice.

They are suitable for brewing and/or baking (I made a plum pie, it was amazing). I would say that 99% of them are ripe, a few stragglers among the bunch but not many.

Here's how it works...
I have two bags, so the first two individuals to claim a bag get them (PM your address; I ain't coming to look for you). I'll cover shipping...you trade with beer; it would be nice to get one made with the fruit, but I really don't care either way. One beer, two beers, ten beers...again, I don't care.

I have two 5lb bags this time. If you are claiming one please post in this thread to avoid any confusion.

Bag 1 - 5lbs
Bag 2 - 5lbs

You can only claim one bag!
@PianoMan
@jimyson
@jerbrew
@JDXX1971
@Scturo
@imasickboy
@fourfarthing
@TwistedGray
@Thorrak
@cegan09
@Brizzo
@RevKev
@GaBrewZoo
@HawleyFarms
@MapleGroveAleworks
@Dade0
@Homercidal
@pshankstar
@brandtrepair
@SailorJerry
@FunkedOut
@Boomer
@TBC
@Mike Newman
@Blackdirt_cowboy
@madscientistbrewNq
@JCasey1992
@6Tap
@TheEagleRising
@Homergah
@chrisgood1
@corbmonster
@Gunshowgreg
@Beerwildered
@Dgallo
@aharri1
@passedpawn
@marchuk96
@jaymosbeershack
@camonick
@LoneTreeFarms
@Hoppy2bmerry

Last edited:
Round 2!

View attachment 646818

To all those interested, here's an unbeatable offer for you : ) ...organic, hand plucked, hand processed plums. They have been pitted and sorted, and frozen so each bag is just the fruit, skins, and juice.

They are suitable for brewing and/or baking (I made a plum pie, it was amazing). I would say that 99% of them are ripe, a few stragglers among the bunch but not many.

Here's how it works...
I have two bags, so the first two individuals to claim a bag get them (PM your address; I ain't coming to look for you). I'll cover shipping...you trade with beer; it would be nice to get one made with the fruit, but I really don't care either way. One beer, two beers, ten beers...again, I don't care.

I have two 5lb bags this time. If you are claiming one please post in this thread to avoid any confusion.

Bag 1 - 5lbs
Bag 2 - 5lbs

You can only claim one bag!
@PianoMan
@jimyson
@jerbrew
@JDXX1971
@Scturo
@imasickboy
@fourfarthing
@TwistedGray
@Thorrak
@cegan09
@Brizzo
@RevKev
@GaBrewZoo
@HawleyFarms
@MapleGroveAleworks
@Dade0
@Homercidal
@pshankstar
@brandtrepair
@SailorJerry
@FunkedOut
@Boomer
@TBC
@Mike Newman
@Blackdirt_cowboy
@madscientistbrewNq
@JCasey1992
@6Tap
@TheEagleRising
@Homergah
@chrisgood1
@corbmonster
@Gunshowgreg
@Beerwildered
@Dgallo
@aharri1
@passedpawn
@marchuk96
@jaymosbeershack
@camonick
@LoneTreeFarms
@Hoppy2bmerry

Okay I’m game. Didn’t realize you had 5lb when you asked earlier

I like cookies.

Lol, well I ain't cooking no damn cookies! My neighbors who ordered three batches of dough keep saying "Cookies" and I keep saying "Dough" ... I hope they don't expect me to bake their dough for them; although, I told them I would and eat all their cookies. ...I still think they think they're getting cookies, lol.

Wait until I order cookies.

Don't feel compelled or guilted by the free plums (ps: nothing is free), BUT by all means feel free...the clock is ticking though. Let me confirm when she turns in the order form, but I think it's early Monday morning while I'm still sleeping. She's driving now...I'll letcha know shortly.

Just posting to report I finally have my offer for @ehk089 packaged up and will be shipped this afternoon or tomorrow afternoon.

Am I the last one that needed to complete their offer?

February works a little better for me since most of my brews this time of year get bottled up nice for Christmas gifts but I could always try to save some

What does everyone think on timeline for the next one? I was thinking mid-January due to the FOTD, 12 beers of Xmas, secret Santa and the holidays.

If mid-January works I’ll create the thread soon. Let me know what you think.

@TwistedGray Did you get my message?

Timeline works

Message received - been out of town so haven't bothered :)

Latest posts

Back