Fellowship of the Drink XVI: No more yankie my wankie. The Donger need beer!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Attachments

• C3C70751-AC46-42F4-95D8-1F4571BA4113.gif
    C3C70751-AC46-42F4-95D8-1F4571BA4113.gif
    2 MB · Views: 84
Current list of participants as of now:

1. TBC
2. TwistedGray
3. Jamesonfan
4. Pianoman
5. j1laskey
6. Jimyson
7. MC82
8. imasickboy
9. Fourfarthing
10. brandtrepair
11. aharri1
12. dpinette2
13. HopsNTails
14. LoneTreeFarms
15. baldm79
16. CtownBrewer
17. Mullet6577
18. Louz
19. Thorrak
20. orionol73
21. afro_lou
22. FoxPaw
23. wstbrewing
24. Jerbrew
25. MapleGroveAleworks
26. SailorJerry
27. GaBrewZoo
28. Jason613
29. pshankstar
30. EcuPirate07

Be safe brother!

Should have mine in by tonight....need to do a round first.

Thanks bud! As long as the storm has passed and the roads from NY to DC are clear Monday afternoon all should be good. Then next Friday as long as theres no other winter storms all will be good. Looking forward to meeting @TBC next Friday night for some food, beer and beer trades as I make my way back home.

Thanks bud! As long as the storm has passed and the roads from NY to DC are clear Monday afternoon all should be good. Then next Friday as long as theres no other winter storms all will be good. Looking forward to meeting @TBC next Friday night for some food, beer and beer trades as I make my way back home.
Ok..be extra safe! In the hot tub since it's only 66...brrrrr! For the record, it's a cold 66.

Talking to my wife this morning about this. Looked at the Austin temp logs and has yet to get below freezing. 34F was the lowest twice. Last year we had 7, which is more normal, by this time. Winds from the south now but supposed to change..maybe 33F over thr weekend?? Absurdly warm winter.

What are the odds I trade a random guy on Instagram for Hudson Valley and he sends it to me in reused @pshankstar packaging? Small world.

Wait what? You need to message me the person’s name please. I’m curious to know who it was and figure out how to get some Hudson Valley too.
What a small world!

Last edited:

1. TBC
2. TwistedGray Offer in
3. Jamesonfan
4. Pianoman Offer in
5. j1laskey
6. Jimyson Offer in
7. MC82
8. imasickboy
9. Fourfarthing
10. brandtrepair
11. aharri1
12. dpinette2
13. HopsNTails
14. LoneTreeFarms
15. baldm79 Offer in
16. CtownBrewer
17. Mullet6577
18. Louz
19. Thorrak
20. orionol73
21. afro_lou
22. FoxPaw
23. wstbrewing
24. Jerbrew
25. MapleGroveAleworks
26. SailorJerry
27. GaBrewZoo
28. Jason613
29. pshankstar
30. EcuPirate07

1. TBC
2. TwistedGray Offer in
3. Jamesonfan
4. Pianoman Offer in
5. j1laskey
6. Jimyson Offer in
7. MC82
8. imasickboy
9. Fourfarthing
10. brandtrepair
11. aharri1
12. dpinette2
13. HopsNTails
14. LoneTreeFarms
15. baldm79 Offer in
16. CtownBrewer
17. Mullet6577
18. Louz
19. Thorrak
20. orionol73
21. afro_lou
22. FoxPaw
23. wstbrewing
24. Jerbrew
25. MapleGroveAleworks
26. SailorJerry
27. GaBrewZoo
28. Jason613
29. pshankstar
30. EcuPirate07

@Thorrak needs to hook this man up with an account in the manager!!

Random unrelated sidenote - Does anyone out there collect beer/brewery stickers? I have some random ones taking up space and would rather send them to someone who would enjoy them, than throw them out!

Random unrelated sidenote - Does anyone out there collect beer/brewery stickers? I have some random ones taking up space and would rather send them to someone who would enjoy them, than throw them out!

Yes I do! My kegerator/fermentation chamber is covered but still has room for more. [emoji6]

Yikes! Apologies @TBC - Check your inbox!

I wonder if a good idea would be to create a single login for the person running the round that they would pass on to the next person. Then that organizer can change the password if they choose and use the system. This way you wouldn’t need to create user accounts for every new person.

Seems like there would only be 2 accounts needed, one for FotD and one for FotDHB

Just a thought.

Weather? Yeah, we have some. Okay today, worse tomorrow. There is always a beer to fix that. No worries.

Spent the day at the beach, so...drank a bottle of wine and a beer. The beer was solo but the wine we split. Somewhat drunk...
View attachment 608030
View attachment 608031

This is when I wish there was a dislike button. Haha Just kidding but thanks for rubbing it in!
I’m living vicariously through you and others who don’t deal with snow and the cold!!

Snowing here. Barleywine in the belly, 16 pounds of pork in the smoker, Samantha Fish coming through the speakers. Sounds like a day that ends in "Y".

Back