Fellowship of the Drink XVI: No more yankie my wankie. The Donger need beer!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@Thorrak - you have mail
Screenshot_2019-02-19-13-04-26-1.jpeg

Always, but probably not for a month or two ...

They are from very late 2017- mid 2018 I will send them to anyone willing to cover shipping. Long story, but most of my stuff is still stored in Ny and will be until it’s feasible to drive home.. really just don’t want to see them go to waste

I received my package from @EcuPirate07 this weekend, but haven't had a chance to post it until today.

Thank you so much, my man. I can't wait to tear into that Burial and Fonta Flora goodness. Positive feedback left.

@TBC, your package will be going out tomorrow or Thursday. I apologize for the delay. I've been in the middle of a renovation at the house, and I haven't been able to pack the box up. But it's happening tonight and will be out the door in a day or two. Again, I apologize for the delay. But for every day I delay, another beer or two gets put in there to make up for it.

No rush. I’m in no danger of running out of beer. :cask:

They are from very late 2017- mid 2018 I will send them to anyone willing to cover shipping. Long story, but most of my stuff is still stored in Ny and will be until it’s feasible to drive home.. really just don’t want to see them go to waste

I will let others jump in but Columbus Hallerttau and Galaxy would all find nice homes in my cellar. So would many of the others but I dont wanna be greedy ;)

I’ll take them. Let me know shipping cost to 17345. @fourfarthing send me your address and I will forward the Columbus, Galaxy and Halleratau to you. I already have some of them in the freezer.

@CTownBrewer - working through your pint cans right now. All have been fantastic! Saving the Rare Barrel bottles to share with some friends. Thanks so much again.

All - please let me know an approximate time to start the next round of this exchange. Being a newbie to this - I am hesitant to start it too late/early.

@CTownBrewer - working through your pint cans right now. All have been fantastic! Saving the Rare Barrel bottles to share with some friends. Thanks so much again.

All - please let me know an approximate time to start the next round of this exchange. Being a newbie to this - I am hesitant to start it too late/early.

In a few days/weeks @TBC will post who’s shipped who hasn’t. Who’s received etc. usually wait for a majority to ship before the next round.

Back