Fellowship of the Drink XII: The Bad News Beers

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
RevKev delivered a porch bomb today. I don’t even know where to start.

Still deciding which ones to chill and which ones to cellar.

[emoji482]

Thank you Kev!View attachment 576420
Minor casualties prior to shipping... I'm glad those all made it there, I'd do the Tahiti first [emoji482] cheers my friend

IMG_1779.jpg

I forgot to post this here yesterday but I finally met Sue yesterday. I heard so much about her and she met every expectation I had. Thanks again @LoneTreeFarms, I can’t wait to try the other goodies that made it my way!!!

Figured this was a good enough place to post this. I’m looking for a small side trade for either zombie dust or Pliny the elder (or both).

Got a family member having a birthday in late July and would like to try one or both of them. I’m thinking a 4 or six pack if possible.

I can send nebco, sip o sunshine, bad sins, two roads, or something like that. Let me know if anyone can help hook me up.

I can run to the liquor store and see if I can get my hands on some Zombie Dust. I can let you know later today.

I know @Boomer was tied up with some family in town, so he was going to ship mine after they leave.

I’m not in a rush either...just consolidated & organized my cellar/chest freezer over the weekend. I’ve got plenty of beer to hold me over. I also found a few beers I didn’t realize I had for next round!

@CTownBrewer side trade package landed! Everything made it in once piece and some of the beers were sweating still!
Get the pic later when I can line it all up!!

That insulated bubble wrap is no joke. Just reused it from a previous trade...might have been from fourfarthing. I’ll need to get some more! It always makes me nervous shipping IPAs cross country this time of year.

That insulated bubble wrap is no joke. Just reused it from a previous trade...might have been from fourfarthing. I’ll need to get some more! It always makes me nervous shipping IPAs cross country this time of year.

Sours are apparently worse, or at least those with metric tons of fruit (their words, not mine).

I know @Boomer was tied up with some family in town, so he was going to ship mine after they leave.

I’m not in a rush either...just consolidated & organized my cellar/chest freezer over the weekend. I’ve got plenty of beer to hold me over. I also found a few beers I didn’t realize I had for next round!

Shipped!

Sorry for the delay. It’s been bananas around here. Plus, I realized my side trade with @jerbrew had a beer in it that I wanted to toss into your box so I waited on it to get here. Could have done a better job of keeping you in the loop and for that, I apologize.

Regardless, she’s on the way. Should be there Friday.

I always wondered whether or not we should be shipping to/from the same person. For example if I was to ship to PianoMan I would use his address for both the to and the from address.

That’s the old-school way to get free postage, right? Just drop an envelope with the same to and from address with no stamps and let the system sort it out!

Probably work out pretty well for the boxes too... [emoji848]

Back