Favorite Brewing Music

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dream Theater because the long songs help you with the entire process all the way until your wort is 70 degrees!

aharri1 said:
Dream Theater because the long songs help you with the entire process all the way until your wort is 70 degrees!

Their new album is epic, some of the best they've released in quite some time.

terror_storm said:
I regret not going to their show with btbam recently.

No doubt, they would line up perfectly together. Two outstanding and extremely unique bands to say the least.

how bad ass is it drinking a collaboration brew by New Belgium and one of the best & hardest working bands in the world?!?!? Lips of Fath Series Clutch Dark Sour whips ass on bottling day with some (In the Wake of) The Swollen Goat!!! :rockin:

i prefer blues in the brewhouse. dont know why, maybe its conducive to the relaxed nature i prefer on brew day.

older french blues or something like trower, srv, or miles...

maltbarleyhops said:
i prefer blues in the brewhouse. dont know why, maybe its conducive to the relaxed nature i prefer on brew day.

older french blues or something like trower, srv, or miles...

Check out some Tab Benoit. You'll dig it.

...and occasionally some italian operatic notes while the "inside " work is getting done. (ie scaling and socking the hops, chilling samples down for gravities etc.)

Hell yes, blugrass, blues and brewin'. OCMS, Splitlip Rayfield, and Kris Lager Band

Funny you quoted me and added Splitlip Rayfield. love me some Splitlip!!!! I was gonna add them to my list but feared no one would really recognize them. :mug:

HA! Action Bronson right now. A fat Albanian rapper/chef from Queen's. Rhymes his Baklava recipe and shout's out his grandmother in the same line.

today's playlist for my oatmeal hemp stout:

russian circles - Station
Primus - Pork Soda
Secret Chiefs 3 - Book M
Explosions in the Sky - How Strange, Innocence
Russian Circles - Geneva

The pogues, animal liberation orchestra, Hayes carll and maybe some umphreys mcgee

TheBreweryUnderground said:
Is it weird if I brew in my underwear listening to black metal? Wolves in the Throne Room is awesome!

The new record is the best they've done since twelve stars by far!

I typically load up the Ska channel on Pandora. It gives that laid back yet upbeat sound that forces you to not take yourself too seriously.

Back