Favorite Brewing Music

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like a little grunge from Seattle circa 1990ish - garage music for garage beer!

Cheers!

THE DOORS...the answer to "the best music for" well...anything.:ban:

(not that I have a strong opinion about them or anything)

P.S. I know, I know, I have a Frank Zappa quote in my signature.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=83M60qeRyMc&feature=related]Amazing Horse 10 hours - YouTube[/ame]

Funny, I was just thinking about posting this questions today. Only missed being original by 6 years. :)

It's blues and blues only for me when I brew. Sonny Boy Williamson, Muddy Waters, BB King, Little Walter, Junior Wells - all the good stuff.

It's an OCD thing - I can only listen to Country Western music (and drink only canned beer) when I paint.

You gotta go with what feels right.

Modern folk. That's the best. Horse feathers, tallest man on earth, avert brothers, and some AA Bondy. Brew time is relax time and this is perfect.

gstrawn said:
Modern folk. That's the best. Horse feathers, tallest man on earth, avert brothers, and some AA Bondy. Brew time is relax time and this is perfect.

Excellent list. Though, I haven't heard of Horse Feathers. I'll have to check it out given the stellar company in that list.

I usually listen to classic rock ie: Pink Floyd, Hendrix ... etc. I used to have wifi in my brewery but for some reason my signal crapped out. So now instead of streaming music, I listen to CDs. Somehow all my hendrix cds ended up out at my brewery and I've been too lazy to grab any more.

downtown3641 said:
Excellent list. Though, I haven't heard of Horse Feathers. I'll have to check it out given the stellar company in that list.

What have you got? Id love some recommendations! Horse feathers is my main band for the last few weeks. Two gallants is a good one too

I have a great mix of Foo Fighters, Flogging Molly, Dropkick Murphy and Red Hot Chili Peppers that plays on shuffle during almost every brew day.

Don't listen to much flogging molly but I do have "if I ever leave this world alive" on my regular playlist

Sent from my Galaxy S 4G using Home Brew Talk for Android

Some Good Ole' Grateful Dead of Course.

Been feeling alot of bluegrassy, rootsy, folky Americana type stuff lately. ie: Flatt and Scruggs, Avett Brothers, Joni Mitchell, Will the Circle Be Unbroken album by the Nitty Gritty DB, Robert Johnson, have an awesome Scorcese blue box set I throw in. I love me some Americana.

Latest posts

Back