Drunk Monkey Brewing

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

engus

Reaction score
Here is my logo for my little home brew hobby. Thoughts?
drunkmonkey-1-1.jpg

was wondering how long before someone noticed. My friends and I just thought it was funny, that and because my beer is THE ****!

I like it, perhaps the monkey should hold a banana or stein though!

Schlante,
Phillip

Very well done! I didn't notice the feces at all on my 1st look, had to look again & there it was! I think the colors tend to sort of "hide" the feces & this might actually be a good thing, tho it IS funny. **** in one hand, beer in the other; only a drunk monkey would do such a thing. <LOL> The monkey's fur does tend to blend into the background though, maybe lighten the background a little to give it some contrast. Regards, GF.

diggin the monkey and think the **** is funny.
The colors however kinda run all togeather just a bit. maybe lighten up the background colors to seperate the monkey or even go with something other than brown maybe a marroon??. it'll still be dark but will get the monkey to stand out a bit more.

Thats funny. We call our small brewing place (aka. the closet) "Drunken Monkey Brewing". We use pretty basic labels but we do not put them on correctly. We put them on upside down, sideways, on angles, etc. When we get asked about it, we just respond "and you think a drunken monkey can put them on right?".

No!!!! Don't get rid of the poo (unless you want to). It's unique and it's yours. That is like someone telling you that your unique homebrew recipe needs to be changed to their tastes.

I don't think it's poo. It looks like the heart of his monkey wife that he just ripped out with his bare hands after he caught her ****ing his monkey brother.

Back