Thanks, Brewhardware!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My wife thought maybe I would start drinking healthy tea instead of HomeBrew thanks to @Bobby_M and the stealth packaging. I thought maybe I messed up drunk shopping. Well played, sir. Top quality QDs and such received. #Recycling
IMG_9424.jpeg

I don't know about your wife, but mine would start looking for that nice kettle, resulting in questions I may not be able to answer so easily:

"Hey hon, can we make some tea in that shiney new kettle you got? Or has it been delegated to brewing beer?

I don't know about your wife, but mine would start looking for that nice kettle, resulting in questions I may not be able to answer so easily:

"Hey hon, can we make some tea in that shiney new kettle you got? Or has it been delegated to brewing beer?
If I thought she would prepare something in the kitchen I would buy one for her! She doesn’t cook without beeping—microwaves or DoorDash! 😂

Latest posts

Back