Dealing with Angry Wife when Upgrading Brewing Equipment: A How-To Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Where did the OP go? Has he even replied to any comments?

Anyway my wife and I tell each other about large purchases. Usually anything over $100.

I have a separate acct that $50/week goes into. This is my funds for my hobbies.

Occasionally if I want to buy an item that costs more than what I have in my "hobby" acct I will charge it on a credit card and pay it off in 2-3 months. If I do that then I do not charge anything until that purchase is paid off.

Communication is key. Been married for 22 yrs. If you don't communicate then any relationship will fail.

His last post was in a different thread on Sept 5. He has not responded to this thread at all. It seems he was not really looking to deal with the angry wife, but how to buy your bling without discussing it and get away with it.

Or, he really took it to heart and will discuss further purchases first so that he doesn't have an angry wife.

His last post was in a different thread on Sept 5. He has not responded to this thread at all. It seems he was not really looking to deal with the angry wife, but how to buy your bling without discussing it and get away with it.

Or, he really took it to heart and will discuss further purchases first so that he doesn't have an angry wife.
Him at every post....

Back