• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale Brew Magic + Equipment

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

luke2080

Insert Witty Title Here..
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Saddens me to say, but children and life have caught up to me and my brewing buddy and we've decided to sell most of our equipment to downsize. Maybe pick up brewing more frequently later in life when the kids are in college.

Would like to sell this all together to someone ready to take their turn in upgrading their home brewing journey. In the Boston suburbs, so prefer someone that can rent or has a truck to move it all rather than ship. I'm also happy to give some instruction on use.

Asking for $3k or best offer, for pickup. The fair used price for all of the other equipment is probably $700, I'm just trying to free space before I change my mind!
  • Sabco Brew Magic with propane hookup, with all of the parts, software and original manual. Works great, although has only been used a couple of times in the past two years, so needs a good clean out before firing up.
All of these items are optional, basically I'm happy to throw them in with the Brew Magic purchase:
  • 7 corny kegs (12 total if you want a few more, can pick those up from storage)
  • 1 15 lbs co2 tank with regulator and gas hookups for 4 kegs
  • 4 glass carboys
  • 4 plastic grain storage containers, 25 lbs capacity (pet food containers with screw lids that work great for grain)
  • 1 grain mill
  • 2 propane tanks
  • 35 lbs capacity scale (used for grain)
  • 1 refractometer
  • 1 water pH testing meter, with the test liquids for calibration
  • a few various hydrometers
  • still half of a 25 lbs bucket of PBW
  • various keg parts, tubing,
I also have a large fermentation chamber I've built, 4 feet high, 3-4 feet high, probably 6-7 feet long, with a door and lid so you can walk in, attached to a mini fridge for cooling. works fantastic, lined inside with a shower stall type material for easy wipe down and clean up when needed. I'd sell that separately for $200 (with the Johnson temp controller), I'll clean it off to get pictures if anyone is interested. I otherwise may modify it for some wine or other storage.

Attachments

• 20240324_123041.jpg
    20240324_123041.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 0
  • 20240324_123047.jpg
    20240324_123047.jpg
    3.7 MB · Views: 0
  • 20240324_123252.jpg
    20240324_123252.jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 0
  • 20240324_123306.jpg
    20240324_123306.jpg