DC Area Group Buy #7

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe someone closer to 3Stars can pick it up and save it for the next round.

I triple checked the splitting area. If it was there, it surely didn't stand out.

I'll see my BIL this weekend, so I'd prefer he grab it. He's looking forward to filling his growlers while he's there too.

I would like to validate what I have at my house first, as I know I have a bag of Pale Ale malt, so I am not sure what "bag" they are talking about (maybe the Vienna split or the like). I will do this for Sven too, as some of those might be his...

If there is stuff there, it has to be a small quantity, because we cleaned, checked, cleaned more, and checked again...

@Tony:

That bag of Golden Promise that was left over is Sven's. I think Tony has it, so I can meet up with him some time Friday to get it. I am also driving into the city on Friday, so I can swing by 3 Stars if necessary.

I would like to validate what I have at my house first, as I know I have a bag of Pale Ale malt, so I am not sure what "bag" they are talking about (maybe the Vienna split or the like). I will do this for Sven too, as some of those might be his...

If there is stuff there, it has to be a small quantity, because we cleaned, checked, cleaned more, and checked again...

@Tony:

That bag of Golden Promise that was left over is Sven's. I think Tony has it, so I can meet up with him some time Friday to get it. I am also driving into the city on Friday, so I can swing by 3 Stars if necessary.

I am working close to Tony's home so I can easily pick up the extra bag after work. Thanks for the offer though! If anyone wants to buy it though please PM me! :mug:

I thought everyone had collected all the goodies from Mike already.
How did you guys make it through the weekend without your new grains?

There was an unintentional, duplicate entry for GP under Sven on the order list (2nd tab). In total there are 3 GP sacks marked as splits (green) on the order list. However, only 2 sacks of GP were actually on the split list, one was Sven's, the other Mike's.

Hence the extra bag of GP that was left over. Maybe someone else wants it or split it?

This explains a lot:
The extra money Sven had to fork over to Tony last minute. Which ended up as the left over sack.

Sorry about that, it fell between the cracks so to speak. None of us caught that duplicate entry. :smack: :smack: :smack:

I called 3 Stars to see what they had there and left a vm. Hopefully they will call me back to tell 'exactly' what was left behind.

I called 3 Stars to see what they had there and left a vm. Hopefully they will call me back to tell 'exactly' what was left behind.

Just got off the phone with Mike from 3 Stars. Here is what was left:

Roasted Barley
Pale Chocolate
Flaked Oats

All of it Jason's stuff, according to the labels. They are open tomorrow from starting at 4 and Friday starting at 3pm.

-Mike

@Tony:

Okay, so I validated that everything for CaptainAl, MasonJax and Funnycreature are here, except for:

1 x Golden Promise - Funnycreature

15# of Flaked Oats - MasonJax
10# of Pale Chocolate - MasonJax
10# of Roasted Barley - MasonJax

So, indeed, the stuff at 3 Stars is MasonJax's...

Sorry about that bud. I thought we had everything...

I'm not sure if my Bro-in-law can make it to 3 stars tomorrow to get my grain that was left. Any of you guys work near there willing to snag the grains for me?

Back