DC Area Group Buy #13

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So what I think you should do if you get some folks interested is just work the splits between yourselves. One person buys the grain, you work out paying each other, and we will help you split it at the buy. I encourage any type of experimentation with brewing, so I think we can accommodate if we don't have to do the extra "paperwork". Make sense or have I had one too many?:drunk:

Naw, that makes sense. At a later buy, I'll start shilling my idea.

Add to existing order

1x 1862C AVANGARD MALZ PREMIUM VIENNA 55 lb
1x 1856C AVANGARD MALZ PREMIUM MUNICH 55 lb

Hiya all I'll take, as usual, 1 each of

SIM1002 Simpsons Golden Promise 25 kg
RAH1002 Rahr standart 2row 50lb

Cheers!
Steve da sleeve

Added orders for Lactobacillus, PikevilleBrew, izzie adds, and stevedasleeve to the sheet. That puts us at 18 whole sacks, 2 completed splits, 3 partial splits. Available splits:

30lb Crisp Brown
15lb Weyermann Pale Rye
25lb Weyermann Acidulated

Hi first buy, I would like the following:

2 x RAH1002 Rahr Standard 2-Row 50 lb
1 X RAH1005 Rahr Premium Pilsner 50 lb
1 X CRI1001 Crisp Finest Maris Otter Ale 25 kg (55 lb)

Sorry, Stone, been busy with life. Lots going on at home and work. Will try to get on more often to update sheets and help out.

-Mike

Can someone do me a favor and open the spreadsheet tonight? All you have to do is open it, exit, and report here you did it. Thanks!

Every time I try to open the orders section (I only use the Android app) it crashes.

Added the two splits of crisp brown and a new sack of brewers to izzie.

Redd: the permissions were not set for you. Please try again as I think I have this fixed. Thanks!

Hello, I would like to get in on the purchase (new order):

1 x WEY1003 Weyermann Pilsner 25 kg (55 lb)
1 x RAH1002 Rahr Standard 2-Row 50 lb

Time to get it on.

No one has asked about hops so I think I am going to remove those price sheets as they just don't make sense. Anyone who disagrees say something before this weekend or they are history!

I'd like to get in on these splits:

5lbs - Weyermann Pale Rye 25 kg (55 lb) WEY1009 30
10lbs - Weyermann Acidulated 25 kg (55 lb) WEY1072 25

Odd! You and Josh were both editors last night...today, no one was able to see the list other than view only...please try yet again using your aol account name.

Tony,

The only way for me to edit would be by you adding my Google account or sending me the file as an attachment, according to the Google Drive/Docs info I've found.

Back