Dark lord day trade/meet

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beesy

Reaction score
Didn't see this anywhere else, but please let me know if so.

Seeing who I can meet @ DLD this year or if anyone is organizing a hbt meeting this year. I will be bringing a 6 pack of Hop Slam, a bottle of 10 dark lord, founders kbs, founders imperial stout, founders 10 Nemesis, home brew choco imperial stout, vertical (if you call it that) of all 3 saison du buffs and some other bottles out of the cellar to trade/share(maybe bells batch 9k and 10k)

I think this year instead of partying with a high school friend at the bar she works at in wrigleyville until 4 am, I'll try to get to DLD around 7am.

Unless you have a golden ticket, don't bother to show up this year. They won't let you in.

Mission accomplished Saturday afternoon. Lucky I got my ticket from what it sounds like again.

Yep. I talked to somebody last night who works at 3F, who said they sold out in minutes. As much as I'm NOT a 3F fan, I'd like to get my hands on a bottle or two just once. Oh well.

Hit me up if u want to try hopslam. I'll probably take in a backpack and work on trading. The guest beers are so kick ass I like to drink those and take traded bottles home. :mug:

Back