Dark Lord 2016

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some BA nuggets, love it.

I don't have any pics but I remember riding the Jak Taps shuttle, riding off my pain while this other guy on the same shuttle gloated about feeling like a million bucks after he was tended by paramedics and got his IV saline treatment, saying that next time they should give him two bags instead of one.

Also saw a big dude right after the north gate entrance by the mobile toilets get decked in the face by security and being subdued to the ground like a wild hog due to belligerence, that was early in the day too, it was maybe 1ish.

Next year, I'm just showing up to pick up my allocation and the rest just act as a photojournalist seems like there wasn't much of that this year. You keep all your whalez, I keeps my karma points here on BA !!!

Does anyone know what the paramedics were doing after 4:00pm ish at the South Tent? They brought a rolling stretcher over and had a tough time pulling it through the gravel. I didn't follow it to see what happened, but was very curious.

Best thing I saw was a drunk guy with a clear hooded poncho. The hood was down, but it looked like a combination of stout and barf was contained in the hood.

I witnessed the stretcher incident. A dude was pretty drunk and leaning up against a trash can puking. They came in with a stretcher and wheeled him out. He was still semiconscious but definitely not coherent. I was surprised they hauled him off in a stretcher, but maybe I missed something. His buddy was there with him trying to get him to drink water, and he wasn't necessarily being a nuisance aside from the vomiting.

Anyone here? Green is yard waste in my town.

r2J3Di5.png

Last edited:
Can't find it anymore, but didn't Dark Matter / Three Floyds say explicitly that these were not going to be available for sale online after the event?

I'm pretty sure that's correct. But I figured that was ******** right from the start. If there was product left over, no way they weren't going to sell it.

Counterpoint:
http://www.worldmarket.com/product/small-brandy-glass-set-of-4.do

And, yes, I've dropped bank on the FFF/Dark Matter snifters in years past. And the ridiculous goblet.

And, yes, I've dropped bank on the FFF/Dark Matter snifters in years past. And the ridiculous goblet.[/QUOTE]

Hahaha hey man I didnt say it was a GOOD deal. I said there are twice as many snifters for that price. I bought the gold ones. I'm a sucker. A sucker whose lips will be drinking off sweet sweet [fake] gold.

Hahaha hey man I didnt say it was a GOOD deal. I said there are twice as many snifters for that price. I bought the gold ones. I'm a sucker. A sucker whose lips will be drinking off sweet sweet [fake] gold.

I'll see that and raise my sweet, sweet FFF pimp cup.

Heads up to anyone who bought that DL hot sauce... Mine just exploded like a ****ing bomb when I opened it. Got all over me and the kitchen, even in my eyes. ****, that hurt.

That was a really fun 10 minutes.

Half lol, half that sucks, good thing you weren't hurt bad.

****ing FFF.

And, yes, I've dropped bank on the FFF/Dark Matter snifters in years past. And the ridiculous goblet.
I vaguely remember stumbling into that line around 3:30-4 and when I got to the front the lady told me they were 25 bucks a piece. I laughed and said you're high. Give me a 4 pack of that shitty coffee. When she turned around to grab them. I said on second thought give me one. I don't know how terrible it is. If I like it I'll just buy more online. She told me nothing would be available online. Moral of this story is that coffee was terrible and I'm glad I only got suckered into one.

Has anybody tried the temeculan 3000? Got a bottle and want to know how much cinnamon is in that bad boy.

Has anybody tried the temeculan 3000? Got a bottle and want to know how much cinnamon is in that bad boy.

Also curious. Heard the cardamom is very strong. Which doesn't sound too bad to me honestly.

I heard one of next year's variants will be called Kikkoman Shogun: Dark Lord blended with wasabi root and bonito flakes and aged in soy sauce barrels. ****'s gonna be so metal.

Latest posts

Back