Dark Lord Day 2015

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Literally just cracked this 5 minutes ago before checking this thread.

Not 22. Appears to be 21.5 oz

To law.

This was a clearly premeditated and malicious act committed by Dark Matter and FFF. My mental anguish is high and affecting my job performance. I must be compensated.

Appears to be 21.5 oz

Billy-Madison-I-am-the-smartest-man-alive.gif

I missed out on snifters...if anyone grabbed a couple of extras (any color) they'd be willing to part with, I'd be happy to take them off your hands!!

I missed out on snifters...if anyone grabbed a couple of extras (any color) they'd be willing to part with, I'd be happy to take them off your hands!!
Dude, come down to Lakeview to their Osmium Coffee Bar. Piles & piles of the gold 2015 snifters there. Also 2014 snifters & coffee mugs, if old-n-busted is yo thang.

Wow, thanks! Not sure how I missed that...saw the goblet and the mug, but the snifters didn't show up. Thanks again for the links!!

The temptation is strong.

Someone link me to a post somewhere in the beer-niverse where the butthurt over waiting in line for these is high. I'm talking true anger at 3 Floyds/Dark Matter for selling these .rar treasures to non-DLD mortals. I'll look too, but if you know of a rant I can read offhand...

I will buy one then.

The temptation is strong.

Someone link me to a post somewhere in the beer-niverse where the butthurt over waiting in line for these is high. I'm talking true anger at 3 Floyds/Dark Matter for selling these .rar treasures to non-DLD mortals. I'll look too, but if you know of a rant I can read offhand...

I will buy one then.

Okay which of you did this on another beer site?

I cannot believe Dark Matter is selling DLD exclusive merch on their site for EVERYONE to buy. Such ********. Is there no sanctity in brewery only releases anymore? Christ on a bike.

I mean, it's like he heard me.

Pimp cup or coffee mug? Pimp cup or coffee mug? HMMMMMMMMMMM

Awesome. Bought more **** I didn't need. On the plus side when some ass wipe steals my dld mini shifter this year I'll have some back ups.

I couldn't decide, so I ended up with goblet, and the purple and gold snifters

(after getting silver snifters and Unicorns Blood coffee on Saturday)

I grabbed a coffee :oops:
Had I seen it when i ordered I would have bought it. The restraint drunk me had last night is unbelievable. Some guy on CBE offered me both the stein and pimp cup for 70 bucks. I told him 60 and held strong. He passed and about 20mins ago I get a message saying 60 is fine hahaha.

I couldn't decide, so I ended up with goblet, and the purple and gold snifters

(after getting silver snifters and Unicorns Blood coffee on Saturday)
So this year they had gold, silver, AND purple snifters? Thank god, I thought either I was going blind or they used really shitty gold paint, because all the snifters at Osmium and the two I brought home looked silver to me.

So this year they had gold, silver, AND purple snifters? Thank god, I thought either I was going blind or they used really shitty gold paint, because all the snifters at Osmium and the two I brought home looked silver to me.

Gold and purple were the DLD in-person ones. Silver went up on DMC's website for purchase on Dark Lord Day.

Still wasn't able to order these last night. I kept adding it to my cart but when I checked out, it said no inventory was available and the item was removed from my cart. Tried again and got the "all available inventory is already in your cart" message, but I could never checkout. So I am still ISO a couple purple snifters if anyone has extras. Thanks!!

Back