Craft Beer MAW

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good morning! This place is on fire! ruger is up!

Need some stuff for my Birthday Bottle Share on the 14th, Just sayin ;)

3F - Hommage, Schaarbeekse Kriek, OGV
Cantillon - Blaeber, Fou, Any Magnum
Russian River - FFAC, any magnum (make a WISH,right?)
Lost Abbey - Veritas (014 or older), Cable Car (worth a shot), Isabelle Prox
Churchill's Finest (PLEASE!?)
Deal With The Devil B1
Goose - Prop
Anything from Revelation Cat Brewing

KBBS
Nuthulu
DBH
BA Behemoth
CBS
Captain Lawrence Sours
Voodoo K13 Pappy

Open to other suggestions if you've got something you think might appeal to me (I avoid hop forward bottles.)

ETA: Typical single bottle grants apply

Nope cat.jpg

Hate to be the guy holding up the thread!! Open to suggestions on other malty deliciousness.

I have 2 but have not tried either of them and am saving both for my birthday in November. Also just granted your last one ;)

Russian River - FFAC, 750 sours, any magnum (make a WISH,right?)
Deal With The Devil B1
Goose - Prop

KBBS
Nuthulu
DBH
BA Behemoth
CBS
Captain Lawrence Sours
Voodoo K13 Pappy

Open to other suggestions if you've got something you think might appeal to me (I avoid hop forward bottles.)

Not that it makes it a much if any easier, but never know.....

ADDED:
West Ashley
Map of the Sun
Lost Abbey Track 2, 3, or 9
Lost Abbey Amazing Grace
CB Huna
Any BA Dark Lord (Never had a variant)
Mornin Delight
King Henry
The "better" Hair of the Dog offerings

Small update.

good luck.

Haha! That's what I was thinking. I'm sure it's a good beer, but that line is going to be ridiculous. Only 1000 bottles available and limit one per. You won't find me anywhere near that circus.

You guys should hire some homeless people to go with you and mule, then send me a couple bottles. Seems pretty simple to me. :cool:

You guys should hire some homeless people to go with you and mule, then send me a couple bottles. Seems pretty simple to me. :cool:

People are assembling their team of mules as we speak. I guarantee there will be more mules in line than actual buyers.

How long until they give in and just form a society? That way real fans can get the beers. Like me, from my computer in PA, through mules in TX.

;)

I believe that is illegal here. TABC (aka morons) just announce that crowlers are illegal. They are useless.

IDK for this. It is a 11.2oz bottle and not worth $12 and only you can get one.

I've seen several posts on FB already in the line of "Yes, I live in Austin. Yes, I'm going to the AR sherry release. No, I can't get you a bottle." Someone should set up a live video feed at JK so I can pop some popcorn and watch tomorrow.

*edit* - the line is already starting to form ...

herd of mules 2.jpg

I'm looking forward to the pictures posted of people with 12 bottles. The **** storm to follow is usually prety entertaining

I'm looking forward to the pictures posted of people with 12 bottles. The **** storm to follow is usually prety entertaining

That always amazes me how they get so many. JK is really tightening down on keeping people within their limit. Next step, they'll be taking DNA samples when you buy your bottles.

I've seen several posts on FB already in the line of "Yes, I live in Austin. Yes, I'm going to the AR sherry release. No, I can't get you a bottle." Someone should set up a live video feed at JK so I can pop some popcorn and watch tomorrow.

*edit* - the line is already starting to form ...

That is pretty accurate. Bunch of jackas$es lined up.

If you get one. Bonus. I leave it on just to have another option. Jester King sucks at releases and are so inefficient. Actually they are more inefficient than the Government

This is not possible.

Unless you factor int he .gov's efficiency at being inefficient as efficiency. :mug:

Jester King posted to facebook that there is no line and 500 bottles of Sherry Atrial left about 20 minutes ago... just sayin.

Russian River - FFAC, 750 sours, any magnum (make a WISH,right?)
Deal With The Devil B1
Goose - Prop

KBBS
Nuthulu
DBH
BA Behemoth
CBS
Captain Lawrence Sours
Voodoo K13 Pappy

Not that it makes it a much if any easier, but never know.....

ADDED:
West Ashley
Map of the Sun
Lost Abbey Track 2, 3, or 9
Lost Abbey Amazing Grace
CB Huna
Any BA Dark Lord (Never had a variant)
Mornin Delight
King Henry
The "better" Hair of the Dog offerings

JK Sherry Atrial
Goose VR
Side Project
Trickery/Foolery/Ruse/Sixtel
De Garde Imperial/Fruit Bu's

Really, anything you consider to be MAW worth that falls int he Sour/Barleywine/Belgian/Stout spectrum, not trying to hold out for uber-whales..

Bump with additions.

From the Woods, Cherry Variants, etc.. I don't have access to HotD and onnly had a couple over the years.

Back