Craft Beer MAW

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Completely blown away. Not sure I could have imagined this sort of generosity. The furmier came wrapped as a special bday gift. Thank you so much!!!!!View attachment 206566View attachment 206567View attachment 206568

Glad everything made it safely! I am happy I could share some of the best that Missouri has to offer (plus that lonely Cali one). After all, sharing is one of the best parts about this community. I hope you enjoy them all as much as I do. :mug:

I just hope that I didn't kill the MAW! :(

Cheers!

Glad everything made it safely! I am glad that I could share some of the best that Missouri has to offer (plus that lonely Cali one). After all, sharing is one of the best parts about this community. I hope you enjoy them all as much as I do. :mug:

I just hope that I didn't kill the MAW! :(

Cheers!

Just start adding more to the list. Someone will pick itup

Few adds here...updates are in bold

CBS
Rare
BCBVS
Prop
St. Lam
Blåbær
Any LP Cantillon
VSB
KBBS
Assassin
Mexi Cake (especially BA ones)
CFH
Pirate Bomb!
Any Bruery day of the week or variants
DB Huna
Life is Like..
Lawson’s Double/Triple Sunshine
Remy’s Pappy
BVDL
Any good SARA
PVW Black Magick
BA Speedway/variants (Me love you long time for Vietnamese)

Also wanted to let you guys know that I am open to other offers as well if nothing on here is doable for you. If you think you can put together a good MAW hit for a first-timer, just shoot me a message.

Cheers guys!

Few adds here...updates are in bold

CBS
Rare
BCBVS
Prop
St. Lam
Blåbær
Any LP Cantillon
VSB
KBBS
Assassin
Mexi Cake (especially BA ones)
Pirate Bomb!
Any Bruery day of the week or variants
DB Huna
Life is Like..
Lawson’s Double/Triple Sunshine
Remy’s Pappy
BVDL
Any good SARA
PVW Black Magick
BA Speedway/variants (Me love you long time for Vietnamese)
BA Framinghammer variants

Also wanted to let you guys know that I am open to other offers as well if nothing on here is doable for you. If you think you can put together a good MAW hit for a first-timer, just shoot me a message.

Cheers guys!

I'm really tempted to grant this, I have one I am willing to part with for sure, and one that would hurt but I could do. I just don't know if I can put together a box on the level of what you just hit Mike with.

I'm really tempted to grant this, I have one I am willing to part with for sure, and one that would hurt but I could do. I just don't know if I can put together a box on the level of what you just hit Mike with.

If it hurts, then (there is a TWSS somewhere here ;) ) by all means there is no reason to feel the need to grant. I wouldn't want you to regret sending one of your prized bottles.

If it hurts, then (there is a TWSS somewhere here ;) ) by all means there is no reason to feel the need to grant. I wouldn't want you to regret sending one of your prized bottles.

If you are willing to wait until after the weekend of the 27th then I can grant this. I will be picking up some bottles to make this a box I am happy to send. If you want to let it ride and see if someone else will pick it up feel free, but I will grant if you are cool waiting a little over a week for me to ship. And it wouldn't be a regret, granting a MAW is always worth it!

Alright, removed a few from the last list and I think added a few. Will add soon if there are crickets.

Cantillon- Fou Foune, any Lou Pepe, St Lam, Vig, anything Pre-2008, and obviously any rarer stuff if you decide to lose your gd mind!
BA Dark Lord variant
Boulevard Love Child #1
Bourbon County Cherry Rye, Rare
BA Hunahpu
Surly Darkness- 2011 or older
Crooked Stave- Any WWB (aside from Batch 60), Persica
Lost Abbey- Duck Duck Gueze, Cable Car, any Track
Hill Farmstead- Any Damon, Prolegomena, Civil Disobedience #7, Flora, Nelson Sauvin pale ale, Any Fresh Growler also accepted 
Allagash- coolship cerise
New Glarus- R&D Very Sour Blackberry (can count as the full grant)
Upland- Kiwi Lambic, Sour Reserve,
SARA- West Ashley, Saison Bernice, Appreciation
Side Project- Any
Commons- Maybelle
De Garde- Any Bu

I have 4 beers on your list and could go get one more from the bottle shop right now. The sad part is that the 5 i have were all MAWd to me, therefore I cannot grant.

i havent seen that one

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1403232470.030641.jpg

Cantillon- Fou Foune, any Lou Pepe, St Lam, Vig, anything Pre-2008, and obviously any rarer stuff if you decide to lose your gd mind!
BA Dark Lord variant
Boulevard Love Child #1
BA Hunahpu
Lost Abbey- Duck Duck Gueze, Cable Car, any Track (aside from the new Track 8 that is sitting on shelves)
Hill Farmstead- Any Damon, Prolegomena, Civil Disobedience #7, Flora, Nelson Sauvin pale ale, Any Fresh Growler also accepted 
SARA- West Ashley, Saison Bernice, Appreciation
Side Project- Any
Commons- Maybelle
De Garde- Any Bu
TG- Morning Delight, KBBS
BA Abraxas
3F- Any Armand season, OG Vintage

Made a clarification on the lost abbey tracks, and added a few beers.

As an FYI, anyone who needs a week or three to ship and wants to grant, by all means go for it. I am in ZERO hurry, I have more beer than I can drink in the foreseeable future, so don't feel rushed!

BA Dark Lord variant
Boulevard Love Child #1
BA Hunahpu
Lost Abbey- Duck Duck Gueze, Cable Car, any Track (aside from the new Track 8 that is sitting on shelves)
SARA- West Ashley, Saison Bernice, Appreciation, Cask 200
Side Project- Any
Commons- Maybelle
De Garde- Any Bu
Perennial- BA Abraxas, BA Sump
3F- Any Armand season, OG Vintage
Anything from The Rare Barrel
Prairie- Brouwerij Okie 1st release
Pappy Eclipse

Some Monday morning adds, in bold.

Since I've stalled the MAW (I know its not dead) I'm just going to sing a soccer song since its world cup time and Green Street Hooligans is one of the raddest movies ever.

I'm forever blowing bubbles,
Pretty bubbles in the air,
They fly so high, they reach the sky,
Then like my dreams they fade and die.
Fortune's always hiding,
I've looked everywhere,
Pretty bubbles in the air.

And no I don't care about West Ham, just liked the movie and wanted to post something else in here haha.

Since I've stalled the MAW (I know its not dead) I'm just going to sing a soccer song since its world cup time and Green Street Hooligans is one of the raddest movies ever.

Pretty bubbles in the air,
They fly so high, they reach the sky,
Then like my dreams they fade and die.
Fortune's always hiding,
I've looked everywhere,
Pretty bubbles in the air.

And no I don't care about West Ham, just liked the movie and wanted to post something else in here haha.

I'm working on finding some decent extras. I can fulfill but I dont really have much else right now. I'll keep you posted.

I'm working on finding some decent extras. I can fulfill but I dont really have much else right now. I'll keep you posted.

If you want it, its yours! I am in zero hurry and extras are just that. You can take your time and send whenever you want.

BA Dark Lord variant
Boulevard Love Child #1
CCB- DB Hunahpu, Life is Like
SARA- West Ashley, Saison Bernice, Appreciation, Cask 200
Side Project- Any
Commons- Maybelle
De Garde- Any Bu
Perennial- BA Abraxas, BA Sump
3F- Any Armand season, OG Vintage, Hommage
Anything from The Rare Barrel
Prairie- Brouwerij Okie 1st release
Pappy Eclipse
Bullfrog Le Roar Grrrz any one will do :)
Forest & Main- Any sour/wild ale/saison outside Manu Negra

Today's additions in bold. Let me know if this list seems undoable.

And boom goes the dynomite!

Brewbien is up! Thank you kind sir, I can't wait to see the PNW treats!

List Incoming!

Alesmith - Any Speedway variant

Allagash - Coolships (Any)

Bruery - Mocha Wednesday, Grey Monday

Cigar City - DB Hunahpu, BA Hunahpu

Crooked Stave - Wild Wild Brett Series (ROYGBIV), Blackberry Petite

Goose Island - Proprietors, Vanilla, Bramble

Hill Farmstead - Damon (Any), Genealogy of Morals

Jester King - Nocturn Chrysalis, Atrial Rubicite (fresher the better), Aurelian Lure, Montmorency vs Balaton

Lost Abbey - Veritas (Any), Cable Car, Duck Duck Gooze

New Glarus - R&D Very Sour Blackberry

Perennial Artisan Ales - Barrel-Aged Abraxas, Barrel-Aged Sump Coffee Stout, Coffee Abraxas

Pizza Port - Churchills Finest Hour (any)

Rare Barrel - (any bottle or growler)

Russian River - Beatification, Framboise For A Cure

Sante Adairius Rustic Ales - West Ashley

Side Project - Brett Project, Brett Venture, Fuzzy, Pulling Nails, Saison Du Fermier

Toppling Goliath - Assassin, Kentucky Brunch Brand Stout, Mornin' Delight

Upland - Blackberry, Kiwi Lambic

Westbrook - BA Mexican Cake

Yazoo ETF - Deux Rouges

Solid list! If I didn't just trade my extra Damon and GOM I'd grab it to 1.hook you up and 2, piss off the swmbo.

Solid list! If I didn't just trade my extra Damon and GOM I'd grab it to 1.hook you up and 2, piss off the swmbo.

Word on the street says that you have a few Side Project bottles laying around...You could toss those in as extras :mug:

Those aren't going anywhere...they'll probably be empties real soon. I need to grant to I can get some more.....or maybe trade with someone who has some. Hmmmm

Latest posts

Back