Craft Beer MAW

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's Finsfan finalizing his list
View attachment 182660

And here he is compiling a completely different wish list. :p
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1393602452.040453.jpg

If im working on any list, its my bucket list.
#1 be on TV
#2 Learn to play the guitar
#3 become a bartender
#4 make it rain, on myself
#5 go to a jets game (I really regret putting that one on the list)

bHtwi.jpg

277298588571142053_8b69f286cb3d11.jpg

221537_51e1llt7dhl.jpg

1358843752173044.jpg

1280px-Man_with_Horse_Head_Mask_in_the_Stands.jpg

After much deliberation at the white board with my fellow stallions, my first MAW list is.....

Love child #2
Riserva 2012
Beatification
Almanac sours
Side Project: Saison du Fermier, Pulling Nails, the Brett Ventures
The Abyss (2010 or older)
Nightmare on Brett
Any Tired Hands
Any Cantillon
Peche N Brett
KBS

Back on topic.

Just a heads up - I heard from a couple friends who had Love Child #1 a few weeks ago that it didn't age well...one of them is a Brett fanatic too. I can't give my own impression, but just thought I'd share

Just a heads up - I heard from a couple friends who had Love Child #1 a few weeks ago that it didn't age well...one of them is a Brett fanatic too. I can't give my own impression, but just thought I'd share
Well if they have more I would be more than happy to take it off their hands, and try it for myself!
:ban:

I wasn't trying to scare anyone off from it, but I believe they used the phrase "urinal-cake-ass-piss" or some other equally unappealing moniker. YMMV though!

After much deliberation at the white board with my fellow stallions, my first MAW list is.....

Love child #2
Riserva 2012
Beatification
Almanac sours
Side Project: Saison du Fermier, Pulling Nails, the Brett Ventures
The Abyss (2010 or older)
Nightmare on Brett
Any Tired Hands
Any Cantillon
Peche N Brett
KBS

I can grant this.

Here is a quick one to get started:
Jack Daniels Mexican Cake
Mocha Wednesday
Beatification
BA Abraxas
Peche n Brett
Any Barrel-aged Voodoo
Any Side Project
Any BA Hill Farmstead
Any BA 3 Floyds
Any Bourbon County Bombers
Any Jester King Fruited Sours

Mocha Wednesday
Beatification
BA Abraxas
Peche n Brett
Any Barrel-aged Voodoo
Any Side Project
Any BA Hill Farmstead
Any BA 3 Floyds

This should go quick! Wish I could help out with more than one! Been itching to get on here.troll troll troll

Sent from richard simmons' living room

1393611328090.jpg

What BA HF haven't you had?

The only ones I have had are Prolegomena, Elaborative 1, BoT, Genealogy of Morals, and Madness and Civilization 1 and 2.
I enjoyed all of them though, and wouldn't be against getting any of them, or any other BA offerings from them.

The only ones I have had are Prolegomena, Elaborative 1, BoT, Genealogy of Morals, and Madness and Civilization 1 and 2.

I enjoyed all of them though, and wouldn't be against getting any of them, or any other BA offerings from them.

Did your brother hoard all the daybreak?

I just use the bathroom scale. Weigh myself, then myself holding the box. USPS gives discounts for doing it online. FedEx does not but it is so easy to pay online and just drop it at a ship site. No waiting!

I just use the bathroom scale. Weigh myself, then myself holding the box. USPS gives discounts for doing it online. FedEx does not but it is so easy to pay online and just drop it at a ship site. No waiting!

I do print all fedex labels at home, just need a larger scale for this box and dont have a bathroom scale. Our USPS store has a scale just sitting out for people to use, so thats where I have to go to figure out the weight.

Mocha Wednesday
Beatification
BA Abraxas
Peche n Brett
Any Barrel-aged Voodoo
Any Side Project
Any BA Hill Farmstead
Any BA 3 Floyds

bump!

I do print all fedex labels at home, just need a larger scale for this box and dont have a bathroom scale. Our USPS store has a scale just sitting out for people to use, so thats where I have to go to figure out the weight.

I've got this one. It's been really helpful when weighing grain and also if splitting a sack of grain. I've been using it for weighing my eMAWs for shipping. Also works well for weighing luggage you're going to check! :)

http://www.homebrewfinds.com/2012/10/hands-on-with-ultraship-55-lb-scale.html

Latest posts

Back