Craft Beer MAW

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, I'm trying to mix in some shelf beer that will help get the list filled and have wanted to try that.

I'm kind of running out of sours that I haven't had to add. Other than Russian river, JP, and cascade, US sour production is quite limited. This process has certainly made me realize that. I can only drink so many big stouts and I have a glut of those.

edited, I didnt :(

Xpertskir said:
Yeah, I'm trying to mix in some shelf beer that will help get the list filled and have wanted to try that.

I'm kind of running out of sours that I haven't had to add. Other than Russian river, JP, and cascade, US sour production is quite limited. This process has certainly made me realize that. I can only drink so many big stouts and I have a glut of those.

That list should be doable. I saw 2 on a shelf yesterday (i am no longer in that city though). Jackie Os makes some good sours..

I have one sour on your list, you should look at recent sours that might have been barrel aged by Avery, not that I have that one either to send haha.

I have 7 on the list problem is, I am not near my cellar b/c I am in transition. If I were closer to my cellar, I'd be happy to grant with a few BUT my cellar is a few hours safely away... sorry.. :)

That list should be doable. I saw 2 on a shelf yesterday (i am no longer in that city though). Jackie Os makes some good sours..

I live 2.5 hours from Jackie O's. Im going to their winter bottle release(whenever it will be), otherwise they would be on the list.

I'll do some more digging and add after I do some work for a while

Allagash - any coolship, gargamel, Merveilleux, vagabond, Victor Francenstein
Lost Abbey - Cable car, Duck Duck Gooze, yellow bus, track 5, track 7, amazing grace, double red poppy, red poppy
Logsdon - Cerasus, Far West Vlaming, peche n Brett
Bruery, SITR Kumquats or Peaches, Rueuze, Oude tart cherries, bottle works XII, berazzled, Beauregard
HF - mimosa, juicy, Elaborative #1, prolegomena
Drie Fonteinen, 4 Seasons, Oude geuze vintage
Upright – Fantasia, Blend Love
Russian River - Beatification, Toronado, deviation
Jolly Pumpkin - Perseguidor, any Grand Reserve
Jester king -Atrial Rubicite, RU 55, boxers revenge,
Odell – Friek
HORAL Oude Geuze Megablend
Cantillion Any
Upland Sour Reserve, Any Lambic
Captain Lawrence any barrel select, gueze
Societe The pupil
Lawson double sunshine
Boneyard hop venom
Crooked stave any petite sour, any origins, WWBV
Cigar city guava grove sour
New glarus R and D very sour blackberry, Thumbprint wild sour ale
Ithaca brute, Le Bleu
Surly wet
Prarie prarie gold
La Cumbre Elevated
weyerbacher rapture
Avery Thensaurum, Ross's's Melange, Volant Plus Erat, Odio Equum

Update

Synaster said:
I have 7 on the list problem is, I am not near my cellar b/c I am in transition. If I were closer to my cellar, I'd be happy to grant with a few BUT my cellar is a few hours safely away... sorry.. :)

Similar deal for me. I can fulfill this, but won't be near my cellar for a couple if weeks.

If you guys want to grant it, grant it.

Ive been up for a while. Don't want to derail the thread. I can wait a bit for shipment if that's what needs to happen.

PM Sent, IndyTruks is up.

Whew...

Granting a wish and waiting to receive your grant is a lot of fun....but being "up" is stressful.

Woohoo, only took about 4 months of watching this thread daily and a weeklong trip to CO to be able to grant a MAW!
If my list is too hard let me know and I'll add to it, either way I'll add some daily.

Cantillon- Fou Foune, Blabaer, Lou Pepe, Saint Lamvinus,
Russian River-Beatification, sanctification
Any BA Dark Lord
Boulevard Love Child #1
Bourbon County Cherry Rye, Vanilla, Coffee, Rare
Bruery- Any Anniversary brew, Sour in the Rye w/ peaches or kumquats, Pinotlambicus, Black Tuesday, Chocolate Rain
Hunahpu’s
Surly Darkness preferrably 2011 or older
Crooked Stave WWB series or Cellar Reserve beers
FiftyFifty Eclipse Elijah Craig or Evan Williams
DuckDuckGueze
BA Plead the 5th
HF sours
Allagash any coolship
New Glarus- R&D Very Sour Blackberry, any thumbprint sour,
Drie Fonteinen- anything beside plain Oude Geuze
BA Sexual Chocolate

Woohoo, only took about 4 months of watching this thread daily and a weeklong trip to CO to be able to grant a MAW!
If my list is too hard let me know and I'll add to it, either way I'll add some daily.

Cantillon- Fou Foune, Blabaer, Lou Pepe, Saint Lamvinus,
Russian River-Beatification, sanctification
Any BA Dark Lord
Boulevard Love Child #1
Bourbon County Cherry Rye, Vanilla, Coffee, Rare
Bruery- Any Anniversary brew, Sour in the Rye w/ peaches or kumquats, Pinotlambicus, Black Tuesday, Chocolate Rain
Hunahpu’s
Surly Darkness preferrably 2011 or older
Crooked Stave WWB series or Cellar Reserve beers
FiftyFifty Eclipse Elijah Craig or Evan Williams
DuckDuckGueze
BA Plead the 5th
HF sours
Allagash any coolship
New Glarus- R&D Very Sour Blackberry, any thumbprint sour,
Drie Fonteinen- anything beside plain Oude Geuze
BA Sexual Chocolate

I can grant this wish.

My list...

Bruery: sour in the rye with peaches
Cigar city: good gourd, cucumber saison
Allagash: fv13
Foothills: sexual chocolate
Surly: darkness
Olde Hickory: event horizon
Thirsty Dog: BA Siberian Night, Wulver
Westvleteran: 12

My list...

Dang it!

My list...

I got sour in the rye I can open it and add peaches right? :ban:

TheMan said:
My list...

image-3408445462.jpg

I've got two, just probably the wrong two. Argh!!

allenH said:
Haha, you can't even see the good stuff.

Well, if what I can see is any indication to how good the stuff behind it is, then I'll take it all.
What's that one partially covered bottle? Looks like it says its a stout with cherries and chocolate.

allenH said:
Yes it is.

From these barrels

I bet it's awesome. Hopefully I can make it to Cigar City one day. Everything from them sounds good.

allenH said:
I've got two, just probably the wrong two. Argh!!

Two is two. If you want, grant the wish. He wouldn't have put them on there if he didnt want them. I'm sure a few Jai Alai and other Florida goodies would sweeten up the hit for him. Just be careful, he might bomb you porch the next time around. He's like that. ;)

TNGabe said:
Two is two. If you want, grant the wish. He wouldn't have put them on there if he didnt want them. I'm sure a few Jai Alai and other Florida goodies would sweeten up the hit for him. Just be careful, he might bomb you porch the next time around. He's like that. ;)

I pm'd him since it was 2 from the same brewery, waiting for a reply.

Tngabe is correct. If I didnt want them I wouldnt have put em up...

Allenh is up!

Woohoo!! Soon as I get my 2 year old to bed, I will post a list! I'm sure it will be a pretty easy one for you guys

Woohoo!! Soon as I get my 2 year old to bed, I will post a list! I'm sure it will be a pretty easy one for you guys

Need me to post a pic of what I'm willing to part with in the cellar right now to help out? :D

Back