Craft Beer MAW

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:) maybe it will be closer to being granted then!

If I want saving money for zwanze day and to buy extras from el catador club I might be able to do this now lol. And zuhk sold out at the brewery the day it was released, not stoked about it!!!

milliser said:
If I want saving money for zwanze day and to buy extras from el catador club I might be able to do this now lol. And zuhk sold out at the brewery the day it was released, not stoked about it!!!

Tickets for zwanze day go on sale for Hill Farmstead and 8pm tonight :)

madirish76 said:
I don't have 100 posts, but I can help you with a couple of the Bruery wants...

Let me know if you are still looking for them.

I might also be able to do a regular loon.

Cheers!

You should start posting like crazy and grant my maw :)

madirish76 said:
I don't have 100 posts, but I can help you with a couple of the Bruery wants...

Let me know if you are still looking for them.

I might also be able to do a regular loon.

Cheers!

Please handle trades and offers via PM. Once you reach your 100 posts and 90 days tenure we'd be happy to have you join in on the fun.

Understood, just trying to be friendly on the giving side of things...not looking to gain anything...just trying to provide a little friendly help...no strings attached.

Moving on.

Will see you guys when i get to 100...

Cheers!

If I had seen this thread 6 months ago I wouldn't have been lurking so long. Oh well, 2.75 months and 87 more posts.

It's almost as bad as waiting for my beer

Understood, just trying to be friendly on the giving side of things...not looking to gain anything...just trying to provide a little friendly help...no strings attached.

Moving on.

Will see you guys when i get to 100...

Cheers!

If you wanna show these guys that you dont need a hundred posts to send beer, i'll allow you to generously send me a package of beer.

mikeysab said:
If you wanna show these guys that you dont need a hundred posts to send beer, i'll allow you to generously send me a package of beer.

Whoa whoa. Well maybe a third party maw grant lol. Just kidding though. :)

No, i didnt mean a maw, i meant he just sends me beer. I'll even let him choose.

Mighty Generous of you.

Look, not trying to start anything...I just saw a request that apparently wasnt getting filled. I was offering my services. I wasnt trying to "weasel" my way into the MAW. I am not trying to get someone to "notice" me, no real motive other than trying to help someone out. I know that is hard to believe now days, but Nick was going to try and help me out after i randomly PM'd him a month ago...just trying to show some appreciation.

I didnt think taking a couple of ticks off his list would effect the process of the MAW. You 100+ posters can still help him and take your turn.

Apparently I am stepping on toes here.

If Mikeysab wants some Bruery beers, then fine, send me a PM.

This is my last post on the matter.

If i make it to 100 posts, then i will see you guys then.

Cheers!

Mighty Generous of you.

Look, not trying to start anything...I just saw a request that apparently wasnt getting filled. I was offering my services. I wasnt trying to "weasel" my way into the MAW. I am not trying to get someone to "notice" me, no real motive other than trying to help someone out. I know that is hard to believe now days, but Nick was going to try and help me out after i randomly PM'd him a month ago...just trying to show some appreciation.

I didnt think taking a couple of ticks off his list would effect the process of the MAW. You 100+ posters can still help him and take your turn.

Cheers!

Dramatic much? Send Nick some beer if you want to, I don't think anyone is is stopping you. Keywest was just letting you know how the thread works and Mikey or anyone who else who posted was joking around.

I was just joking around. I think you'll learn this is a very friendly group. The swappers here are a fairly small part of hbt, imo, and we get pretty goofy sometimes.

Nobody feels youre stepping on toes or trying to weasel your way into anything. Theres just a 3 month/100 post requirement to weed out any grubbers. Personally, i'd let you grant the wish and not let you post your list till mrnick got his stash, but i'm not the organizer here, so we need to respect the rules.

It's a pretty lighthearted group here, so stick around and get your post count up and we look forward to having you join in on our reindeer games. Just one other thing.....get the stick out of your arse ;). (That was just a joke)

I was just joking around. I think you'll learn this is a very friendly group. The swappers here are a fairly small part of hbt, imo, and we get pretty goofy sometimes.

Nobody feels youre stepping on toes or trying to weasel your way into anything. Theres just a 3 month/100 post requirement to weed out any grubbers. Personally, i'd let you grant the wish and not let you post your list till mrnick got his stash, but i'm not the organizer here, so we need to respect the rules.

It's a pretty lighthearted group here, so stick around and get your post count up and we look forward to having you join in on our reindeer games. Just one other thing.....get the stick out of your arse ;). (That was just a joke)

FT: Sucking up ISO: Chocolate Rain :D

Ok, when I say LOL, its usually not true, but I really did LOL at that. Not a big hardy belly laugh, but if you were sitting next to me, you'd have heard it, which makes it out loud. And since I just sent Sucking Up, i want my chocolate rain.

FT: Sucking up ISO: Chocolate Rain :D

You must have stocked up on a lot of chocolate rain, cus a lot of us find this funny. And I laughed twice. I swear. Ill take just 1 chocolate rain but I feel I deserve and can make an arguement for 2. Address has been pm'd ;)

MrNickVT said:
Made some additions.

Westbrook - BA Mexican Cake
Toppling Goliath - Assassin, Kentucky Brunch
Three Floyd's - any BA DL, Baller Stout, behemoth
Cantillon - Any
Sun King - Grapefruit Jungle
HF - Juicy, Mimosa
Founders - CBS, Bolt Cutter, mango magnifico en fuego
The Bruery - Chocolate Rain, White Chocolate, SITR Peaches, SITR Kumquats
Portsmouth - Kate The Great
CCB - Marshal Zhukov, Leon
Lost Abbey - Duck Duck Gooze
Crooked stave - WWB any color
Upright - 4, 5 or six
NEBCO - BA Imperial Stout Trooper
Goose Island - King Henry, Cherry Rye
New Glarus - any
Shorts - strawberrys short cake
Ale Smith -Kopi or Vietnamese Speedway

In case anyone has missed it!

In case anyone has missed it!

The only crooked stave you want is WWB series but you'll take any new glarus?

If I still had a bottle each of Dancing Man and Spotted Cow you would be screwed!!!

:smack:

TNGabe said:
The only crooked stave you want is WWB series but you'll take any new glarus?

If I still had a bottle each of Dancing Man and Spotted Cow you would be screwed!!!

:smack:

I have access to crooked stave offerings. My brother is stationed at Fort Carson. Not that I owe an explanation, just trying to move this along.

I have access to crooked stave offerings. My brother is stationed at Fort Carson. Not that I owe an explanation, just trying to move this along.

Just giving you a hard time. And it might hurt my feelings that you don't want my nightmare on brett grand cru just a little.:cross:

Here's a start

Surly darkness
Founders CBS
Dark horse Ba plead the 5th
Alesmith Ba speedway stout
Toppling Goliath assassin, Kentucky brunch, mornin delight
GI rare
Ccb Huna, marshal Zhukov
Bruery chocolate rain
Cascade - sang royal, apricot
RR - consecration, temptation
Cantillon - fou foune

madirish76 said:
Mighty Generous of you.

Cheers![/QUOTE

TNGabe said:
Dramatic much? Send Nick some beer if you want to, I don't think anyone is is stopping you. Keywest was just letting you know how the thread works and Mikey or anyone who else who posted was joking around.

mikeysab said:

They pretty much summed it up. Your not stepping on any toes and your comments, including banter, are welcome here. Were a fun crowd. Just wanted to let you know how the whole thing works and I even encourage that if you want to hook someone up shoot em a PM to set up a trade or just bomb em some good beer. I think HBT is a great place so I want everyone in the MAW to contribute and take part in everything it has to offer.

Good Christ Almighty... Apparently in the world of beer, I have lived a sheltered life!! Since I caught this thread, I haven't even heard of most of the beers that are on guys lists! Lol. An exciting day for me is when Boulevard releases a new "Love Child"! Of course, it doesnt help that I live in small town middle 'Murica, with no good beer stores for 60+ miles! SMH.. so, ill set and wait patiently for some beer I can actually get around here, so I can fulfill a wish! <<<goes back to googling the beers on everyone's lists>>>

Good Christ Almighty... Apparently in the world of beer, I have lived a sheltered life!! Since I caught this thread, I haven't even heard of most of the beers that are on guys lists! Lol. An exciting day for me is when Boulevard releases a new "Love Child"! Of course, it doesnt help that I live in small town middle 'Murica, with no good beer stores for 60+ miles! SMH.. so, ill set and wait patiently for some beer I can actually get around here, so I can fulfill a wish! <<<goes back to googling the beers on everyone's lists>>>

Boulevard puts out some good beers, especially as part of their smokestack series. The Saison-Brett and Love Childs are always great. Recently just picked up a coffee ale (that I haven't cracked yet) and their recent collaboration with sierra nevada on the Terra Incognita was pretty complex. You probably won't see too many of their beers on these lists though because their distribution has gotten pretty wide in the last couple years.
I could drink Tank 7 and Double-Wide everyday and be a pretty happy guy.

:mug:

Boulevard puts out some good beers, especially as part of their smokestack series. The Saison-Brett and Love Childs are always great. Recently just picked up a coffee ale (that I haven't cracked yet) and their recent collaboration with sierra nevada on the Terra Incognita was pretty complex. You probably won't see too many of their beers on these lists though because their distribution has gotten pretty wide in the last couple years.
I could drink Tank 7 and Double-Wide everyday and be a pretty happy guy.

:mug:

Agreed! They just released an announcement today that their sampler packs will now be coming with 3 bottles each, of 2 "test beers"! Springfield has a newish brewery, Mother's, which is just about 75 miles south of me, and they make some interesting beers as well. Anywho, not trying to get off-topic, just realized how sheltered my beer life is! :D

Agreed! They just released an announcement today that their sampler packs will now be coming with 3 bottles each, of 2 "test beers"! Springfield has a newish brewery, Mother's, which is just about 75 miles south of me, and they make some interesting beers as well. Anywho, not trying to get off-topic, just realized how sheltered my beer life is! :D

Excellent news on the Boulevard if it means we get to see a wider assortment of releases from them!

I'm pretty certain that there is no "off topic" clause in this thread. At least not that I've been able to forca'n tell ;)

Back on topic:
Here's a start

Surly darkness
Founders CBS
Dark horse Ba plead the 5th
Alesmith Ba speedway stout
Toppling Goliath assassin, Kentucky brunch, mornin delight
GI rare
Ccb Huna, marshal Zhukov
Bruery chocolate rain
Cascade - sang royal, apricot
RR - consecration, temptation