Craft Beer MAW

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What is the Bell's stout that keeps showing up in pictures? Is that on everyone's list or an extra?

I sent him an expedition stout as an extra. It's not the one everyone keeps putting on their list. That would be bells black note.

I just had my first expedition last night, it was pretty frickin awesome. So I am happy I sent it to pkrath. He will like it.

This isn't a maw hit but just when I thought today was like Christmas (first picture) I find that this treat just hit my bottle shop :))) (second picture)

image-3984670174.jpg

image-2426339403.jpg

Sorry guys. Checked the maw thread in the lunch line at work and saw that i could fill it but didnt get around to posting my list till now. Thanks for the patience. Here is the list:

Crooked stave sour
Hill farmstead sour
Cigar city huna
Captain lawrence sour
Surly darkness
Cantillon any lambic
Goose island rare
Bourbon county coffee stout
Allagash fv13
Founders kbs or cba
Abyss

Bump

MrNickVT said:
This isn't a maw hit but just when I thought today was like Christmas (first picture) I find that this treat just hit my bottle shop :))) (second picture)

Looks like a MAW hit to me! What's in the CCB baby growlers?

Sorry guys. Checked the maw thread in the lunch line at work and saw that i could fill it but didnt get around to posting my list till now. Thanks for the patience. Here is the list:

Crooked stave sour
Hill farmstead sour
Cigar city huna
Captain lawrence sour
Surly darkness
Cantillon any lambic
Goose island rare
Allagash fv13
Founders kbs or cba
Abyss

All that where's the list and now nobody steps us? I'm safe to talk smack as I have zero beers on this one. I had to drink my FV-13. I was starting to feel bad about not giving it away.

TNGabe said:
All that where's the list and now nobody steps us? I'm safe to talk smack as I have zero beers on this one. I had to drink my FV-13. I was starting to feel bad about not giving it away.

That's the only beer on the list that I have. How was it?

SamuraiSquirrel said:

Crooked stave sour
Hill farmstead sour
Cigar city huna
Captain lawrence sour
Surly darkness
Cantillon any lambic
Goose island rare
Allagash fv13
Founders kbs or cba
Abyss

Bumping this

Crooked stave sour
Hill farmstead sour
Cigar city huna
Captain lawrence sour
Surly darkness
Cantillon any lambic
Goose island rare
Allagash fv13
Founders kbs or cba
Abyss

RR consecration
Barrel aged speedway stout
Bruery loakal red
dark horse plead the 5th

As far as my list goes, here it is.

The Bruery melange 3
Deschutes The Abyss
Any NON BRETT sour.

Taking a big risk on this list, but i got hooked up huge on my first wish and hoping Samurai is happy with what I send him.

mikeysab said:
As far as my list goes, here it is.

The Bruery melange 3
Deschutes The Abyss
Any NON BRETT sour.

Taking a big risk on this list, but i got hooked up huge on my first wish and hoping Samurai is happy with what I send him.

I actually like how you did that. I think you'll be pleasantly surprised.

Back