Craft Beer MAW

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Unfortunately I can't help with the current list.

I was reading back in the beginning of this thread and the lists have really evolved. The first few were easy and then JJ got a lot of grief for his impossible list that looks easier now, relatively speaking. Kinda funny

Funny ain't it? I remember one of JJ's lists early on when I thought 'I can't just give those beers away!' and then later ended up sending them out for other MAWs.

TNGabe said:
Funny ain't it? I remember one of JJ's lists early on when I thought 'I can't just give those beers away!' and then later ended up sending them out for other MAWs.

JJ was ahead of his time.

Hell of porch bomb by TheMan. I guess it's not just a clever screen name, huh?

There's been an occasional regional shelf beer. The wedding ht was sweet. I totally want to do a list that is semi easy. Too bad i can't grant!

Operation destroy porch was successfully completed by TheMan. I came home from out of town to find my monster MAW hit. Justin sent a never ending box, I just kept pulling out beer after beer after beer after beer after beer....you get the idea. Thank you doesn't cover it, TheMan rocked it and I am so excited to drink all this beer. The Berliner went straight to the fridge.

You're very welcome. Thanks for being so patient. Glad they got their safe. Hopefully you enjoy them all!

WOW! Jester King's Funk n Sour Fest 3 sold out in 45 seconds for the bottles included option!!! One bottle of Apricot fruited sour and one bottle of Blackberry fruited sour will be mine! I got tickets! Technically 2 of each since my wife is going.

Originally Posted by InityBrew
Here is a start..

3Fs - Any BA Dark Lord
Founders - CBS
Cigar City: Hunahpu's Imperial Stout (any)
Bruery - Chocolate Rain / Black Tuesday
Alesmith - Barrel aged Speedway stout
Dark Horse - BB Plead the 5th
Fifty Fifty - Eclipse Elijah Craig
Deschutes - The Abyss
Surly - Darkness
HOTD - Cherry Adam from the wood,
Bourbon County Stout variants other than Coffee

Current list

For those interested in Rumpkin, send me a PM because I know this isn't fitting the rules of MAW. I called the distributor today and they weren't willing to deal with me but I called another craft beer store and was asked to call tomorrow after their rep comes in. I may have a good idea of when they'll get shipments and see what happens in terms of getting my hands on some.

Now I'm on a small mission.

The store I work at has them hidden, and limited 1 per customer. (Rumpkin)

Apparently this isn't my MAW, "just" a thank you for fulfilling his MAW!!

image-2716314550.jpg

Gabe is crazy, but I love him. (In a totally weird bromance kind of way)
Thank you thank you thank you

Apparently this isn't my MAW, "just" a thank you for fulfilling his MAW!!

View attachment 152727

Gabe is crazy, but I love him. (In a totally weird bromance kind of way)
Thank you thank you thank you

No, that's the MAW, box two will be extras / thank you. :D

Don't know if you saw in alchy thread, but had the FatherBeast last night. Perfect beer, amazing.

TNGabe said:
No, that's the MAW, box two will be extras / thank you. :D

Don't know if you saw in alchy thread, but had the FatherBeast last night. Perfect beer, amazing.

Ha! I couldn't care less if you sent me anything else. I'm floored.

Glad you enjoyed the fatherbeast too

Ha! I couldn't care less if you sent me anything else. I'm floored.

Glad you enjoyed the fatherbeast too

A man can never have too many people willing to stand in line for him at TH. :D Or too many people's wives who approves of said standing in line/

TNGabe said:
A man can never have too many people willing to stand in line for him at TH. :D Or too many people's wives who approves of said standing in line/

I talked to her and in five weeks or so when she gives birth, we're naming him Gabe :p

The store I work at has them hidden, and limited 1 per customer. (Rumpkin)

First offer out the gate and total failure. :(
NC has laws, evidently, and since this beer is over 15% abv, I can't get it unless I travel to Virginia. Assuming VA gets it.

Glad it got there safe and sound. If I had to guess, the BA BORIS is probably the best one.

Was that the only Black Butte XXV you had Mark? I've only got one left now myself. I may just have a few bottles of Green Monster now though :D

Edit: Drink that Snake Handler 1st :mug:

So for those uninformed among us, is that a 2009 & 2011??

Lest previous Dark Lord wishers think I'd been holding out, those beers were actually from a third party. I was so blown away by getting both the TH beers from the last release I had to call in a favor. :D

I think this is Inity's current list

Here is a start..

3Fs - Any BA Dark Lord
Founders - CBS
Fifty Fifty - Eclipse Elijah Craig
Deschutes - The Abyss
Surly - Darkness

I think this is Inity's current list

Here is a start..

3Fs - Any Dark Lord :)
Founders - CBS
Fifty Fifty - Eclipse any
Deschutes - The Abyss
Surly - Darkness

A few edits.

Back